PDA

View Full Version : Far From Over!

Esor
01-04-2008, 01:07 PM
This is my message to all the Trolls.

The war is just beginning, folks. Ten percent of caucus goers in Iowa voted for Ron Paul, and the votes are not even fully tallied. Do not be discouraged. I've been seeing a lot of trolls since last night. One battle is over, the battle for Iowa. Although I would have liked to see us do better, I am far from dissapointed. We recieved two delegates, only one behind McCain. We destroyed Gooliani and came in fifth place.

The only way we will lose is if we give up. I am heavily dissapointed in the attitudes of some members. Remember that now-famous quote, "Ron Paul for the long haul?" If you are going to bail because we were not completely victorious in Iowa, then you were not a true supporter from the beginning. This goes far deeper than a caucus. This is a movement.

This is a revolution of ideas. Do not abandon hope even if Ron Paul looses the Republican nomination. In fact, this isn't even about Ron Paul. This is about us. It is our movement... it is our ideas as well as his. The revolution will not be stomped out even after the primaries. It will not fade away after the general election. It will not be put out as long as there still is one solitary person fighting. I plan on being that person, will you join me? I will write in Paul's name in the general election. I will continue to fight and spread the message.

We have many advantages compared to the other campaigns. I am so proud of the grassroots efforts. We have an honest politician as a face. Every other candidate is jealous at this fact. Look at Huckaboo. He has been trying to mimic our efforts and our message. Immitation is a form of flatery, people. We have a ton of money-on-hand and the ability to raise plenty more. While the other candidates fade away because they lack true support, Ron Paul will rise to the top as long as you show that he has true support. Do not abandon ship.

Once this is all over and special interests, the media and the establishment laugh to themselves at our defeat, we will laugh to ourselves at their ignorance. We will throw another candidate at them next presidential election and every state and congress election inbetween. We are here to stay.

Esor
01-04-2008, 02:41 PM
Shameless ^bump^ just because I think this is important.