PDA

View Full Version : *******The OFFICIAL - GHemminger Needs to come clean thread *********

BLS
01-04-2008, 12:37 PM
****UPDATED*****

I just spoke with George on the phone.
He explained several issues to me and I'm starting to agree with him.
There are some problems within the campaign that need to be rectified.

I think we need to create a Grassroots Board, such as the one that George suggested. One that can communicate with the campaign.
That being said, I think the membership should be voted on BY the members here, and not self appointed.

Because we are all a bunch of children and can't act like adults (myself included).

I propose this thread.

George....you are hereby being called out to divulge everything you've heard about HQ's short comings.

I do not request you say who told you, but I would like to hear EVERYTHING you have.

IF YOU DO NOT OFFER WHAT YOU KNOW, WE WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO CONSIDER YOU HAVE DEFECTED.
YOU HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE WHAT'S GOING ON!!

WE need to know man!

If you agree....drop a :confused:

pacelli
01-04-2008, 12:41 PM
It would be helpful to have all of the specifics here, in one thread. Protect your sources.

moostraks
01-04-2008, 12:42 PM
:confused:

AtomiC
01-04-2008, 12:43 PM
There's no need to attack people...

jake
01-04-2008, 12:44 PM
agreed. come out with your "insider information" or leave. Sorry but you are causing way more trouble than you are worth at this point. It's like me running into a building and yelling "EVERYONE! LISTEN UP! we have a MAJOR PROBLEM! I can't tell you what it is exactly, nor who told me but... ITS MAJOR!!"

Think about what you are doing when you post this hyperbole inducing threads here.

Exponent
01-04-2008, 12:45 PM
When I first got somewhat interested in Ron Paul, I had no idea that it would lead to me witnessing so much drama. Who needs daytime TV when you've got RonPaulForums.com? :D

Grandson of Liberty
01-04-2008, 12:45 PM
yeah, what Jake said. :cool:

sounds like GH works for homeland security:

"I don't know when, and I don't know where, but. . .something horrible is going to happen." :rolleyes:

WilliamC
01-04-2008, 12:46 PM
If you can't say something factual don't say you know something you can't say. Wait until you can say. Otherwise say nothing.

takadi
01-04-2008, 12:46 PM
When I first got somewhat interested in Ron Paul, I had no idea that it would lead to me witnessing so much drama. Who needs daytime TV when you've got RonPaulForums.com? :D

That's the nature of the internet. You would never see this type of bitching and bickering in a face to face meetup. Human contact doesn't allow for this type of hatred unless someone was severely provoked

RPatTheBeach
01-04-2008, 12:48 PM
Forget it. He just needs to be banned. Everyone is tired of reading his BS.

amonasro
01-04-2008, 12:51 PM
In addition to being top dog armchair campaign manager, he's posted speculative threads about "secrets" the campaign had and got everyone excited yet didn't divulge them. Turns out, according to him, RP would have launched a national media blitz if we had raised 8 million for the Tea Party. Since we only raised 6, it was scrapped. I would have doubled or tripled my donation if I knew this.

A LITTLE LATE MY FRIEND, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US THEN???

davidt!
I think he just likes to play guessing games.

aravoth
What you hadn't heard? Look at his 3 threads of utter bullshit he started.

Now he's saying that he's in this for the Libertarian party and doesn't give a damn about the presidency. Clown.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c370/aravoth/coversheet_bullshit.jpg

Nihilist23
01-04-2008, 12:52 PM
Off with his head.

amonasro
01-04-2008, 12:54 PM
He has a radio show too.

I work in the performing arts. He is a bonafide drama queen.

moostraks
01-04-2008, 12:55 PM
Guess George doesn't want to play...

On the + side he has us reuniting for a common goal...Thanks!!!

tsetsefly
01-04-2008, 12:56 PM
In addition to being top dog armchair campaign manager, he's posted speculative threads about "secrets" the campaign had and got everyone excited yet didn't divulge them. Turns out, according to him, RP would have launched a national media blitz if we had raised 8 million for the Tea Party. Since we only raised 6, it was scrapped. I would have doubled or tripled my donation if I knew this.

A LITTLE LATE MY FRIEND, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US THEN???

he did... like in 3 different post...

parke
01-04-2008, 12:57 PM

LMAO!!!:D:D:D:D:D

reduen
01-04-2008, 01:00 PM
:confused:

Shink
01-04-2008, 01:02 PM
That's the nature of the internet. You would never see this type of bitching and bickering in a face to face meetup. Human contact doesn't allow for this type of hatred unless someone was severely provoked

JAY! Good to hear you poke your head in here.:D

moostraks
01-04-2008, 01:16 PM

I think if he was constantly playing these types of power plays in a face-to-face I would just walk out and would not return. This cloak and dagger, I know something you don't know stuff is nonsense...He has started several threads which serve no purpose but to undermine the official campaign and when people call him out he just starts a new thread...

Only thing I have seen was him blame the campaign for incompetance when he, himself, came screaming yesterday for everyone to stop calling Iowans...then he wants us to redirect funds from our candidate of choice to fund this entity know as Paul grassroots with,I guess, him in charge since he has been at this for awhile dropping names and he is now saying to redirect funds to this grassroots entity...

Personnally, I think he is a blowhard, and I won't fund anything HE does...

Nailhead
01-04-2008, 01:27 PM
ghemminger is a sleeze just looking for attention

ghemminger
01-04-2008, 01:31 PM
Read original post - thanks for ur support

fedup100
01-04-2008, 01:33 PM
Forget it. He just needs to be banned. Everyone is tired of reading his BS.

I second that!

Dan Klaus
01-04-2008, 01:36 PM
I'm open to what will result from this....hopefully something positive....ghem - I still believe in you and know your efforts are true... and offer my unsolicited opinion that you will have to win the trust back from some folks here...NH is a week away and the official campaign needs a paradigm shift in its approach and thinking (to put it mildly) before superduper Tuesday...

quantized
01-04-2008, 01:36 PM
http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassrootscentral.test/signup.php

r3volution
01-04-2008, 01:37 PM
i warned every1 about all those guys over at ron paul radio months ago .. they have there own agendas ..

amonasro
01-04-2008, 01:38 PM
****UPDATED*****

I just spoke with George on the phone.
He explained several issues to me and I'm starting to agree with him.
There are some problems within the campaign that need to be rectified.

I think we need to create a Grassroots Board, such as the one that George suggested. One that can communicate with the campaign.
That being said, I think the membership should be voted on BY the members here, and not self appointed.

I feel a little better. Can you elaborate on your conversation? I think we would be a lot less frustrated with George if he wrote a long, detailed post about his communication with the campaign, his opinion on that, and things we could do better. If he has already written something like that, maybe repost it for us.

I personally don't think a closed grassroots board is a good idea. It would promote more secrecy and privacy, which we all know is a terrible idea for any kind of leadership.

PlaytoWin
01-04-2008, 01:40 PM
I don't see why people are so upset about GH's comment we need to spend the money we have now to have a good showing. Objectivity and self analyzation are key to a well run business. The campaign needs to be run like a business. You have to spend money to make (raise more) money - period. Holding back hoping the grassroots will get him through the early stage is not smart. If we do not place 3rd in NH or SC, we have an incredibly tough uphill battle.

One poster from SC verified what GH said stating there has not been one commercial in SC. I have seen Justin and others pleading for help in SC because they are not getting the support from the offical campaign. Ron Paul raised $20 million dollars and, just an observation, there doesn't seem to be a tangible product the campaign has put out.

I am over Iowa, but obviously we need to do more. At the grassroots level, we can start by getting our asses off this board and go do the grunt work. The official campaign should spend the money we gave them to WIN. More votes begets more money!!In business it is about results, if Ron Paul isnt getting results, why not consider new ideas and strategies?

What I m I missing here?

BLS
01-04-2008, 01:44 PM
I feel a little better. Can you elaborate on your conversation? I think we would be a lot less frustrated with George if he wrote a long, detailed post about his communication with the campaign, his opinion on that, and things we could do better. If he has already written something like that, maybe repost it for us.

I personally don't think a closed grassroots board is a good idea. It would promote more secrecy and privacy, which we all know is a terrible idea for any kind of leadership.

By NO means would it be a closed or private group.
Ultimately, they would be 'Representatives' of the Grassroots.

Each member of the grassroots would provide input and the 'board' would relay that information to HQ and vice versa.

quantized
01-04-2008, 01:46 PM

It will not be appropriate to openly highlight those issues on an open forum. PM them if you want to know.

electronicmaji
01-04-2008, 01:50 PM
The actuall issues don't matter. What matters is what Ron Paul is gonna do to fix them.