PDA

View Full Version : We CANNOT lose South Carolina!

cayers333
01-04-2008, 12:20 PM
After seeing, what I consider a positive outcome in Iowa last night and then seeing Huckabee plastered all over my TV this morning stating he would win SC, I wanted to make everyone aware of how crucially important it is now for Ron Paul to win in South Carolina.

After seeing how close he came to winning third place last night after having not campaigned as much in Iowa, I realized that we CAN win South Carolina and we MUST win South Carolina.

One way we can accomplish this is by canvassing the entire state with literature and signs, which we have been doing. We have also put up a large billboard along Interstate-85 in Greenville. Now we need to see that TV commercials are broadcast all over the state. I understand the campaign will be purchasing some air time but it won't be enough. I am seeing a Huckabee, Romney and McCain commercial every hour on the hour if not more and I know we may not be able to purchase that much air time.

We do, however, have an opportunity to air commercials paid for by our grassroots efforts. I think this is vitally important in winning this state. The candidate who wins SC is always the candidate that goes on to become the nominee for the party, so we MUST see that he IS our nominee here in SC.

Everyone go to this site and check out the commercials that we can purchase and show all over SC. If everyone could donate as little as $20.00 we could get these commercials aired right away.

http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/

Please take a look and give whatever you can. I know we are bombarded with donation events but this is so important for winning this state. We cannot afford to lose it. There is a deadline on this and it is essential that we meet it, so please help us in anyway you can.

It is for our freedom and that is priceless!

A College Student
01-04-2008, 12:41 PM
I already sent an angry but polite email to the campaign.

I am getting very upset with the campaign - grassroots is responsible for everything, and all HQ has done is put out a few crappy commercials and relax on that fat pile of cash we gave them.

If things do not change, Dr. Paul and America's future look grim indeed.

cayers333
01-04-2008, 01:05 PM
While I do agree that the campaign should do way more than they are, I am afraid now is not the time to dwell on it. I would SO love to see them spending the millions we raised much more wisely but I am not going to hold my breath on it either and wait and see. We have to do something now or we really might as well kiss this entire campaign/election good-bye. It is unfortunate, yes, but I am not willing to risk losing this far in the game. I believe all the good we do WILL come back to us tenfold. We just have to keep going and keep pushing ahead.

But yes, I think it is very good that you sent HQ a letter expressing your concern over the campaign funds. I hope it prompts them to get off their butts and do more! I have heard this same sentiment from several people, so you are not at all alone in this. ~peace~

shadow26
01-04-2008, 01:07 PM
After seeing, what I consider a positive outcome in Iowa last night and then seeing Huckabee plastered all over my TV this morning stating he would win SC, I wanted to make everyone aware of how crucially important it is now for Ron Paul to win in South Carolina.

After seeing how close he came to winning third place last night after having not campaigned as much in Iowa, I realized that we CAN win South Carolina and we MUST win South Carolina.

One way we can accomplish this is by canvassing the entire state with literature and signs, which we have been doing. We have also put up a large billboard along Interstate-85 in Greenville. Now we need to see that TV commercials are broadcast all over the state. I understand the campaign will be purchasing some air time but it won't be enough. I am seeing a Huckabee, Romney and McCain commercial every hour on the hour if not more and I know we may not be able to purchase that much air time.

We do, however, have an opportunity to air commercials paid for by our grassroots efforts. I think this is vitally important in winning this state. The candidate who wins SC is always the candidate that goes on to become the nominee for the party, so we MUST see that he IS our nominee here in SC.

Everyone go to this site and check out the commercials that we can purchase and show all over SC. If everyone could donate as little as $20.00 we could get these commercials aired right away.

http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/

Please take a look and give whatever you can. I know we are bombarded with donation events but this is so important for winning this state. We cannot afford to lose it. There is a deadline on this and it is essential that we meet it, so please help us in anyway you can.

It is for our freedom and that is priceless!

Hopefully the campaign will have the brains to run the new military ad in South Carolina.

WilliamC
01-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Hopefully the campaign will have the brains to run the new military ad in South Carolina.

Well we've made sure they have the money.

cayers333
01-04-2008, 03:11 PM
bump

literatim
01-04-2008, 03:20 PM
Become a precinct captain.

http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassrootscentral.test/signup.php