PDA

View Full Version : Concerning The Official Campaign Issue!

fireworks_god
01-04-2008, 12:09 PM
It is OUR duty to not worry about them right now. This kind of division is senseless and counter-productive.

In my opinion, if they have failed, it is because WE, the grass-roots, have FAILED. I know I have. Iowa was a wake-up call!

The official campaign adapts to us. WE are the engine of the Ron Paul campaign.

Let's split our duties! We need to focus on GETTING OUT THE VOTE.

This is how we do it:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=74993

THEY have Ron Paul, and they need to take him to the American people, take him into each state that is having its primary and have him meet them and talk with them and BE with them.

If we do OUR part, they will be able to do THEIR part, and then, we BOTH will win!

Click that link, we need to work together on this!

Real_CaGeD
01-04-2008, 12:10 PM
"I am the REAL Conservative!" Ron Paul at the NH debate.

The R party is looking for their conservative, inform them!

fireworks_god
01-05-2008, 07:51 AM
Blump! I was reading more talk about the official campaign and all of its problems, and I just need to say that we are capable of running this campaign on our own. :)

Let them worry about taking Ron Paul here and there, managing his time and everything, and we'll take care of GETTING OUT THE VOTE. Seriously, we are far too late in the game right now, and we don't have any effective means of handling the official campaign. It sucks that they aren't handling this right, but we don't have the time or the path to change that right now. Fortunately, we are capable of getting people to vote for Ron Paul anyways! :cool:

I'm going to work on some ideas today and some contacts about the forum in my link, basically I'm just concerned about organizing ourselves, so we can apply all of our energy like a well-focused laser beam, to disintegrate the competition and ensure that Ron Paul gets VOTES. ;)

Got to eat some cereal first though. :p

JS4Pat
01-05-2008, 07:57 AM
"I am the REAL Conservative!" Ron Paul at the NH debate.

The R party is looking for their conservative, inform them!

And unlike any of my opponents on this stage - I have the record to back up my claim...

Bradley in DC
01-05-2008, 09:43 AM
It is OUR duty to not worry about them right now. This kind of division is senseless and counter-productive.

After how many losses do you think we should wait before we worry about them? :confused:

SteveMartin
01-05-2008, 09:47 AM
Bradley,

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=75945

fireworks_god
01-05-2008, 09:48 AM
I'm not saying we shouldn't worry; I'm simply saying - what can we do?

From what I've gathered, they don't really even respond when we say something to them.

The loss in Iowa is OUR responsibilty. We are MUCH more capable of GETTING OUT THE VOTE than the campaign ever could be. Iowa was OUR failure.

Let's not make it again! Let's all dive into the Win In South Carolina forum and start taking ACTION. :)