PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's Schedule Transparency Today 1/4

walt
01-04-2008, 11:41 AM
Zero again!!! :mad:

here's how a real campagin does it - will we ever become a real campaign?
http://www.mikehuckabee.com/?FuseAction=Newsroom.PressRelease&ID=474
http://www.mikehuckabee.com/?FuseAction=Newsroom.PressRelease&ID=473

itshappening
01-04-2008, 11:42 AM
we need more transparency lets MAIL BOMB HQ about this

they're running the campaign like amateurs

rooteroa
01-04-2008, 11:43 AM
ugh

FSP-Rebel
01-04-2008, 11:45 AM

For Real! WTF r they doin?

itshappening
01-04-2008, 11:45 AM
the campaign needs to be more slick and transparent

WilliamC
01-04-2008, 11:46 AM
They raised more money than they expected by making the donations transparent.

Maybe they will raise more supporters by making the schedule more transparent?

Has Ron Paul and national HQ made the transition from a message spreading campaign to a campaign to win the White House?

That's my question.

walt
01-04-2008, 11:46 AM
I would be thrilled to execute this for campaign HQ if it is actually listening. I'm saying I know what needs to be done and quantifying it. Same thing with my baby boomer post in November - I wish my demogrpahic call to action was focused on.

walt
01-04-2008, 11:47 AM
They raised more money than they expected by making the donations transparent.

Maybe they will raise more supporters by making the schedule more transparent?

Has Ron Paul and national HQ made the transition from a message spreading campaign to a campaign to win the White House?

That's my question.

unfortunately not yet. IT WOULD TAKE SOME NEW PEOPLE BEING INSERTED.

dante
01-04-2008, 11:53 AM
Remember when they used to put all the events up? I recall that they then pulled some off back in early December last minute and when we called and asked why they said it was existing RP supporters arrived in droves and overfilled rooms and it prevented them from reaching out to new supporters.
They advertise when/ where they are going to be in the localities that need to know and draw huge crowds

Other campaigns have to advertise on their website in order to fill the rooms. We don't

It's a case where our enthusiasm hurts the efforts to attract new voters via hearing Dr. Paul's message

LibertyEagle
01-04-2008, 11:53 AM

They ARE amateurs.

ghemminger
01-04-2008, 11:54 AM
bump

Eric21ND
01-04-2008, 11:56 AM
They need to fall on their collective sword right now...amateurs!

I'm not donating today. pathetic

Quick
01-04-2008, 12:00 PM
Do you think Huckabee's campaign staff called and organized all those appearances?

Give me a break. He won Iowa, I'm sure his campaign phones were ringing off the hook from the MSM.

Question_Authority
01-04-2008, 12:03 PM
Remember when they used to put all the events up? I recall that they then pulled some off back in early December last minute and when we called and asked why they said it was existing RP supporters arrived in droves and overfilled rooms and it prevented them from reaching out to new supporters.
They advertise when/ where they are going to be in the localities that need to know and draw huge crowds

Other campaigns have to advertise on their website in order to fill the rooms. We don't

It's a case where our enthusiasm hurts the efforts to attract new voters via hearing Dr. Paul's message

That's BULLSHIT. If they sent notices to the meetup organizers to tell their members where Paul would be, AND WE ASKED THE MEMBERS TO STAND BACK to allow for undecideds to get more access, we would! Does the campaign not trust their own supporters???? We all need to know where Paul will be ahead of time so we can send our undecided friends to see him AND so we can stand at the curb and sign wave and show the tremendous support to the people he IS talking to.

This "stealthy campaign" attitude is BULLSHIT.

Question_Authority
01-04-2008, 12:05 PM
The problem is, the only people we can contact IS the campaign...the very people we want to be fired.

yeah, that'll work.

Ron Paul needs to wake up and realize he needs PROFESSIONALS. he has said many times that there is so much money pouring in "they don't know what to do with it". Apparently that was not a joke. It was the truth. Scary shit.

walt
01-04-2008, 12:05 PM
That's BULLSHIT. If they sent notices to the meetup organizers to tell their members where Paul would be, AND WE ASKED THE MEMBERS TO STAND BACK to allow for undecideds to get more access, we would! Does the campaign not trust their own supporters???? We all need to know where Paul will be ahead of time so we can send our undecided friends to see him AND so we can stand at the curb and sign wave and show the tremendous support to the people he IS talking to.

This "stealthy campaign" attitude is BULLSHIT.

+1

walt
01-04-2008, 12:18 PM
Rand is on Alex Jones now spouting the media conspiracy garbage - it's called lack of execution Rand. This is fixable if you take your head out of the sand.

malibu
01-04-2008, 12:27 PM
. . .and when we called and asked why they said it was existing RP supporters arrived in droves and overfilled rooms and it prevented them from reaching out to new supporters.

exactly . . .

In Ames this summer they emailed the Iowa meetups with this same idea -
"don't crowd around the tent, it will prevent RP from talking to new supporters"

or also this summer with

" what are you trying to do to us in Des Moines - recruiting U of Iowa law students and others from YOUR meetups to work for the Iowa GOP for the morning shift in Ames - when we need them to work for the campaign "

It's crazy discouraging young college students and others interested in foreign policy or government - some who have much more at stake in this all - and who are influential with their friends and other students -
so that they will flee and run as fast as they can away from the Republican Party and the campaign toward Barack Obama.

Doc Dewey
01-04-2008, 12:33 PM
Seems to me that the solution to overcrowding by adoring fans is to get bigger rooms. The large showing breed even more excitement and participation.
We should have 10,000 supporters at each event. Think of all the excitement for the new folks to be a part of something really big.