PDA

View Full Version : I think Iowa turned out the best it could of for us.

werdd
01-04-2008, 11:32 AM
Huckaberry hound won Iowa. He has no viability beyond that state, and will only further dilute the vote in NH, and beyond.

Romney lost to Huckabee, this will no doubt blow his numbers down in NH.

Fred thompson pulled a miracle out of his ass and got 3rd in Iowa, this is also great because he will further dilute the vote in NH, and beyond.

Mccain at 4th, he failed to get his aimed for 3rd place, edged out thompson. I expect his numbers to go down slightly in NH because of this, IMO he is our greatest threat in NH. I think Romney is on a fast track downhill.

Paul at 5th, within 3% of getting 3rd, in a farming subsidie bible belt. Sure we could of done better, but we got 10% of the vote, and we are still in the game. I think when its all said and done we will have 4+ Delegates, and thats not to shabby.

Expect the top 4 to relentlessly attack eachother in the upcoming weeks, i think we are flying well below the radar, and weve got to work hard to get the message out no doubt. I think things are looking great for us in NH, where we have the most Republican leaning Independents, in a state where almost 50% of the people are registered Independent!

It's all about momentum, and honestly i think the only people that are going to benefit from the low turnout joke that is the Iowa caucus is the winner, and hes not going anywhere outside of Iowa. I know we are dissapointed and dissaffected the day after, but theres a lot of people out there that will see this and say hey, who's Ron Paul?

To mainstream America, Paul has increased his credibility, and thats whats important. Its an uphill battle from here, but its far from impossible! :D

ronpaulfan
01-04-2008, 11:36 AM
Don't discount Huckabee. He's a god damn snake oil salesman and the media is in love with him.

werdd
01-04-2008, 11:38 AM
I expect every pundit on radio to smash huckabee. Mainstream republicans hate him worse than RP. Your rush limbaughs, and sean hannitys are gonna cream him and scrutinize every bit of his record. He won iowa, like robertson now the media will destroy him.

dante
01-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Hey everyone,
Ive been on the ground in IA the past 10 days... and all things considered we did a great job to come in at a very respectable >10% mark. That's all Reagan got in 1980 before he won the Nomination so don't fret