PDA

View Full Version : How many letters will you send to MI by Jan 7?

linusPAULing
01-04-2008, 11:07 AM
I'm working through 105 addresses now. I'm hoping for a total of 200.

25 will be handwritten, 175 will be photocopies of a handwritten letter.

BluegrassForRonPaul
01-04-2008, 01:09 PM
I had to word process mine in a "casual" handwriting-style font. I guess I could have copied my handwritten one, but by the time I handwrote it, I wanted to edit it anyway and my hand was killing me. I figured volume was better than *nothing* and I wasn't going to be able to get them out. So I typed a heartfelt letter in Word and left the top and signature lines blank and handwrote Dear _____ and the date and my signature, as well as the envelopes. I wrote my own letter, and did not just use the template. I think that will come through. I also included a photocopied one-page (both sides) "Issues" page from the Ron Paul website. I think this will be helpful in case any of these people haven't even heard of Ron Paul and don't have internet access and/or have no idea what he stands for. This will hopefully whet their appetite to learn more as it gives a pretty good and concise background of what he's about.

linusPAULing
01-04-2008, 02:26 PM
Are you a member of a meetup group? If so, do you know if other members of your meetup are writing letters to MI?

I know what you mean about the hand getting tired! I'm also REGROWING the callus on my right middle finger.... it's been a long time since I did this much handwriting :)

rtil
01-04-2008, 09:44 PM
I know this sounds pathetic, but 15. I'm back in school and i am an artist student.. my hand dies pretty fast haha. but, i will hand write each one for sure.

RonPaulWisconsin
01-05-2008, 07:47 AM
Don't you guys think we should try to send to all the addresses?

If most of them have to be copied, so be it! This is a great idea, as I too encountered a gentlemen who received one of our letters. This truly works. It is a wonderful tool, and we should make sure we get out as many as humanly possible! Order as many as you can, have your family, friends help! If you have to photocopy the remaining by jan 7, do it!

That's my opinion, anyway..

linusPAULing
01-05-2008, 07:53 AM
Don't you guys think we should try to send to all the addresses?

Yes, Yes, Yes,.... I think so!

Don't forget to email meetup organizers of LARGE groups in your area asking them to encourage people to also write letters. We only have until Monday.

RonPaulWisconsin
01-05-2008, 07:55 AM
Yes, Yes, Yes,.... I think so!

Don't forget to email meetup organizers of LARGE groups in your area asking them to encourage people to also write letters. We only have until Monday.

Is there a list of all the email addresses for the meetups?