PDA

View Full Version : RON paul on alex jones today

m72mc
01-04-2008, 10:56 AM
ron on alex jones today, a reminder.

also stop all the negativity, the campaign is on track.

despite media blackout, ron got 10 % in Iowa

might be trolls as was suspected, im sure there is lots disinformation, also as ron inspires so much passion, there are lots of feelings, but calm down, easier to think then..

btw its very suspicious there is no total count yet, especially since the counting is secret with computers...

keep up the good mood, and stay calm and ignore the troll posts..

good luck

pacelli
01-04-2008, 10:57 AM
ron on alex jones today, a reminder.

also stop all the negativity, the campaign is on track.

despite media blackout, ron got 10 % in Iowa

might be trolls as was suspected, im sure there is lots disinformation, also as ron inspires so much passion, there are lots of feelings, but calm down, easier to think then..

btw its very suspicious there is no total count yet, especially since the counting is secret with computers...

keep up the good mood, and stay calm and ignore the troll posts..

good luck

The show starts in ~ 4 minutes. Free stream located at: www.infowars.com .

purepaloma
01-04-2008, 10:58 AM
All media exposure is great.......but the problem is that we've tapped the Alex Jones crowd already. We have their support.

We need to reach others who haven't heard RP's message !

pacelli
01-04-2008, 11:00 AM
All media exposure is great.......but the problem is that we've tapped the Alex Jones crowd already. We have their support.

I agree, but, it is Ron Paul's decision to go on the show. Hopefully he'll have something to say to the grassroots today.

raystone
01-04-2008, 11:02 AM

+1

pacelli
01-04-2008, 11:03 AM
Kent Snyder, Ron Paul, and Rand Paul will be on today. Open phones as well, be sure to call in. 800-259-9231

pacelli
01-04-2008, 11:11 AM
Kent Snyder on for 5 minutes starting now.

Mortikhi
01-04-2008, 11:13 AM
Kent Snyder, Ron Paul, and Rand Paul will be on today. Open phones as well, be sure to call in. 800-259-9231
Im going to call in and tell him that I will not give another penny until he fires his campaign manager.

Thanks for the number.

pacelli
01-04-2008, 11:14 AM
Im going to call in and tell him that I will not give another penny until he fires his campaign manager.

Thanks for the number.

Glad to help. Looking forward to your call.

Real_CaGeD
Tonight just bought Ron Paul even more time to get out his message and to still place well in all of the upcoming states. Iowa will keep Huckabee in the race. Romney wasn't going to be exiting any time soon. Fred Thompson was thought to be dead, but just had new life breathed into his campaign. McCain was also thought to be dead, but got a rebound. And of course Iowa was irrelevant to Giuliani as he will stay in the race. Only Duncan Hunter may drop, but his support base doesn't seem likely to be a factor anywhere.

What does this all mean to Ron Paul. Well, Ron Paul has shown that in an ultra-religious conservative state that he can pull 10% of the vote...double digits. It has shown that he can pull close to the well known, stalwart of the Republican establishment, warhorse John McCain. He is literally within spitting distance of third place in a state that is not tailored to him. A state where he would not promise ongoing farm subsidies. This is a huge feat...one that cannot be discounted. What is more important though is that all of the neoconservative candidates will stay in the race with this outcome with maybe the exception of Duncan Hunter. This is very good for Ron Paul. Like I said earlier, at this time Ron Paul cannot win in a one on one or three way race...yet. This Iowa scenario ensures that Ron Paul will face a divided neoconservative field. I cannot overstate how good this is from a strategic standpoint. It gives Ron Paul time to continue to spread the message and gain more and more support while the neoconservative vote is split.

Come New Hampshire, Ron Paul will likely place in the top three. Romney, McCain, and Ron Paul will show well. Ron Paul has the funds, with more than $19.5 million raised in the 4th quarter, and is in for the long haul. As has been discussed across the internet...this may end up being a brokered convention...a very long and hard race. The more face time and the longer Ron Paul stays in the race the better. Unlike Ron Paul, many of the candidates cannot and will not show well in all states. Ron Paul's support is nationwide and he has the money, nationwide support, and fundraising ability to go the distance.

Folks...this is a marathon...not a sprint. Watch and see...the Ron Paul movement will continue to grow. The message will continue to spread. The people of Iowa are our fellow citizens, but they are not the end all. Their voice is important, but only a part of the voice of America. As Loub Dobbs mentioned on the eve of the Iowa election...there are only three populist candidates, and might I add Revolutionary candidates, that are for the middle class...and Ron Paul is the only Republican standing up for the average middle class and low income American! Not Huckabee...but Ron Paul.

This still may May Very Well Be Ron Paul's Time . The Ron Paul Movement is Still Very Dangerous.

infowars.com

constituent
hoooray! the new account feature at ronpaulwarroom.com is working now!

prolly couldn't hurt if a.j. informed the listeners that the problem has been cleared up.

coffeewithchess
01-04-2008, 11:20 AM

+$9 Trillion! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! There is a local radio station that has been trying to get RP on for MONTHS and can't get a returned telephone call, yet they continuously go on Alex Jones' show...this is an awesome way to not gain new supporters...INEPTNESS!

RonPaulFever
01-04-2008, 11:33 AM
Kent Snyder said he is optimistic about NH, and VERY optimistic about SC......:eek:

pacelli
01-04-2008, 12:12 PM
Rand Paul on now. Ron Paul on at ~1:40pm EST.

LibertyEagle
01-04-2008, 12:15 PM
+$9 Trillion! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! There is a local radio station that has been trying to get RP on for MONTHS and can't get a returned telephone call, yet they continuously go on Alex Jones' show...this is an awesome way to not gain new supporters...INEPTNESS!

Call the campaign and raise hell. This BS of being rude to the media and not even returning their calls, has got to stop!!!!!!!!!!

JAHOGS
01-04-2008, 12:17 PM
Response denied by WatchGuard HTTP proxy.
Reason: header 'Content-Type' denied rule='Default' value='audio/x-scpls'
Method: GET
Host: www.nfowars.net:443
Path: /stream1.pls

That is what pops up when I click listen live. Where can I go to listen to this live?

m72mc
01-04-2008, 12:29 PM
http://www.gcnlive.com/listenlive.htm

http://www.infowars.com/

Ron2Win
01-04-2008, 12:32 PM
I know, we need to expand.

gpickett00
01-04-2008, 12:40 PM
Its great that Alex Jones supports Ron Paul but he's a fucking conspiracy theorist. Would we so proudly accept an endorsement from Hugo Chavez? Hitler?

Menthol Patch
01-04-2008, 01:01 PM
Its great that Alex Jones supports Ron Paul but he's a fucking conspiracy theorist. Would we so proudly accept an endorsement from Hugo Chavez? Hitler?

And you think conspiracies don't exist? They do! Do you not believe that the NAU is real? Do you not believe that the CFR exists?

Menthol Patch
01-04-2008, 01:02 PM
Ron Paul is still supposed to be on the Alex Jones show!

m72mc
01-04-2008, 01:02 PM

they call ron paul and his supporters the same thing *LOL

check facts

I doubt you know anything but what the media tells you

watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICTP_9l-4NM chavez compared with hitler LOL

does not really matters but alex is a big reason many ppl even heard of ron paul

no need to mix the 2 atm.

also remember the old saying: the enemy of my enemy is my friend

WilliamC
01-04-2008, 01:03 PM
still trying to schedule him, apparently he's traveling to New Hampshire or something ;)

pacelli
01-04-2008, 01:05 PM

Don't bother listening, just wait for the MSM interviews with Dr. Paul.

tsetsefly
01-04-2008, 01:11 PM
someone youtube it...

pacelli
01-04-2008, 01:17 PM
He's on NOW! No youtube, tune in.

WilliamC
01-04-2008, 01:19 PM
still not of fox althought the party supports him

dougkeenan
01-04-2008, 01:19 PM
"Trajectory, trajectory"

WilliamC
01-04-2008, 01:20 PM
Paul: Fox thinks the war is a wonderful thing, strongest war stateion on tv

they don't want a conservative

constitution appeales to liberals and consevatives

WilliamC
01-04-2008, 01:21 PM
Paul:

they realize it (msm ignoring paul) is hurting them

WilliamC
01-04-2008, 01:22 PM
Paul:

we met with the young people in iowa, they were up night and day working

bunch of them going to NH

WilliamC
01-04-2008, 01:23 PM
Paul:

it grows exponentially

supporters and money coming in self-perpepetuating

WilliamC
01-04-2008, 01:24 PM
Paul:

a lot of people understand we win (by growing movement)

how can we support other candidiates

we've opened eyes of lot of peopole

WilliamC
01-04-2008, 01:25 PM
JOnes: war for peoples minds

Paul:

we have to defeat (new world order)

we don't defeat them with weapons

defeat them with ideas

1 year ago he didn't know we were this far along

tremendous progress with the people not with DC

pacelli
01-04-2008, 01:26 PM
"There's reason to be optimistic"

WilliamC
01-04-2008, 01:26 PM
Paul:

we are having victories (in information war)

don't have t be part of establishment to get money support

grassroots is createive

can't measure number of dollars invested outside of campaign

pacelli
01-04-2008, 01:27 PM
"Travel to NH this weekend; We always need to have money; We have to encourage some self-starters to be creative...let us know what they're doing, contact us, but also be self-starters."

WilliamC
01-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Paul:

need to do more of the same to maximize turnout

despite money raised they need to raise more money

main campaign can't keep upt with wyoming montanna

contact campaign with ideas

south caroline nevadaa key states

amonasro
01-04-2008, 01:28 PM
Paul just mentioned he wants grassroots to continue to be self-starters. It is clear that he places a lot of faith in us. We can't let this forum bickering and negativity get us down!

WilliamC
Paul:

the continual pressure on fox is necessary an benficial

they have to realize what the nmubers are

WilliamC
Paul:

Fox "fair and balanced" is a joke

pacelli
"The continual pressure on Fox is necessary and beneficial, they have to realize what the numbers are... they're in a bind now, they don't have an easy way out.. hopefully they wake up and realize they have to come around to being much more Fair & Balanced.. I think its become a joke, to say they're Fair & Balanced and they're just the opposite".

WilliamC
01-04-2008, 01:29 PM
Paul:

Fox is bothered because they arent' real conservatives

it's ok when a left winger critizies but it's a threat with a conservative critizesssssssssssssssss

WilliamC
01-04-2008, 01:31 PM
Paul:

Fox is embaressign themselves

(about 20 million)

pretty impressive amazing, very encouraging

(how holding up)

feels pretty good some nigths needs another horu of sleep

pacelli
01-04-2008, 01:32 PM
Interview done. Free re-stream of entire show begins in 29 minutes.

jmdrake
01-04-2008, 01:32 PM

Thanks for the number.

I've never heard Alex Jones take a call when Ron Paul is on. Probably to avoid comments like this. That or somebody trying to pin RP down on 9/11. Really, I don't see how being so publicly negative would at anyway help the campaign. Write Dr. Paul a letter if your so upset.

But here's another question. What specifically do you want to see done differently? I think we've made some good strides going from near nothing to a 10% showing. Sure I'd like to do better. What's your positive suggestion for this? If you had the job of campaign manager what would you be doing?

Regards,

John M. Drake

blackmouth
01-04-2008, 01:44 PM
I'm as mad as hell and im not going to take this anymore!

Blowback
01-04-2008, 01:58 PM
I've never heard Alex Jones take a call when Ron Paul is on. Probably to avoid comments like this. That or somebody trying to pin RP down on 9/11. Really, I don't see how being so publicly negative would at anyway help the campaign. Write Dr. Paul a letter if your so upset.

But here's another question. What specifically do you want to see done differently? I think we've made some good strides going from near nothing to a 10% showing. Sure I'd like to do better. What's your positive suggestion for this? If you had the job of campaign manager what would you be doing?

Regards,

John M. Drake

QFT, we haven't gone from near nothing, we've gone from very very very near nothing and in a very short amount of time with very little name recognition.

Maybe there are just a ton of new people on the boards but I remember back in April when you really had to be an optimist. We weren't raising a lot of money and very little media attention.

I feel like a rock star right now. And NH is up to bat!

Blowback
01-04-2008, 01:59 PM
ops ... double post

Paulite
01-04-2008, 02:08 PM
re-stream please

lnieves
01-04-2008, 02:31 PM
Here: http://www.nfowars.net:443/stream1.ram

christagious
01-05-2008, 11:14 PM

So conspiracy theorists and Nazis are on the same level now, huh?

Flirple
01-06-2008, 12:11 AM
So conspiracy theorists and Nazis are on the same level now, huh?

As much as I battle with and disagree with conspiracy theorists there is a fundamental distinction to be made between them and Nazis. That is, conspiracy theorists are not motivated by hate or a desire to control others. Instead, their flawed reasoning is rooted in things such as paranoia and a love of drama. That is a very far cry from being motived by hate or a lust of power.

In the case of Alex Jones, he is a full blown nut on half of the issues he talks about. But the tricky part, is that Alex also happens to be very good on issues of national sovereignty, civil liberties, anti-war, civil liberties, etc. And the thing that binds all of us despite our often very different world views and lifestyles is that we just want to battle each other in the free market of ideas without government subsidizing our intellectual rivals. And for that, Alex Jones is on our side despite being wrong about most of the issues and "causes" he promotes. The only time conspiracy theorists become a problem is if they glom on to Ron Paul to further their own ridiculous conspiracies and pseudo-science. Or promote them at Ron Paul events.