PDA

View Full Version : Combat this message! CNN Republican analyst personifies the problem with GOP

Grandson of Liberty
01-04-2008, 10:37 AM
(edited: don't combat the media, but rather the message when we talk to potential voters)

Don't know if anybody caught it or if it's even worth a youtube, but a few moments ago CNN republican analyst Cheri Jacobus (sp?) just unwittingly put her finger on the whole problem of the GOP.

She never mentioned Paul by name, but she said something to the effect of, "Republicans have to decide if they want to 'fall on their sword' and vote for a real conservative, and lose- or find someone that has a few conservative qualities and can win. Do we want to be right, or do we want to win?"

It's that kind of thinking that has gotten the GOP (and this country) in trouble. They are worried more about winning than standing for what is right.

Ironically, this is why they will lose if they nominate anyone other than Ron Paul!

This is the type of thinking we have to combat as we spread the message!!! (there, I knew I could tie it in to grassroots!) :)

rpfan2008
01-04-2008, 10:50 AM
thanks for bringing it to attention

everything has gone business..and media want ppl to live it that way..thats a ridicule of values, the basics
and often we don't have enough time to wait and observe all these.
I can bet ppl who will be taking your point with indifference can't be real Ron Paul supporters, at least of his principles.