PDA

View Full Version : Call to action Grassroots step up!

bucfish
01-04-2008, 10:33 AM
Let's step up and support OUR grassroots projects and win NH and SC. Let me suggest www.ronpaulairforce.com Let's help those on the ground with a wow effect. I live in FLA and all those in my family have been calling me telling me I heard about the Blimp on TV or I saw the Blimp or I heard about the Blimp on the radio. The Air is very effective and it greatly helps those on the ground. It creates excitement and the Blimp Team is working really hard their communication has gotten better and will continue to improve. WE really need to get his name out there. LET STEP UP cause if we do WE CAN WIN THIS THING!!!

pacelli
01-04-2008, 10:38 AM
Good post, we begin the air assault. Another non-profit source which uses large banners behind helicopters in addition to planes is:

www.ronpaulaircorps.com

SPONSORSHIPS TOTAL:$ 17,146.23 as of January 3, 2008, 5:30pm CST

Blimp Media Coordinator
01-04-2008, 10:39 AM
Well said, good to know people are hearing about it.

bucfish
01-04-2008, 10:48 AM
Bump please

Mckarnin
01-04-2008, 11:25 AM
Bump please

Thanks Bucfish! Let's hope that we can get the planes over NH by the 6th. Right now the money just isn't there so I am starting to think there is no demand...oh well.

bucfish
01-04-2008, 12:17 PM
When will WE wake up and realize the BLIMP and THE AIR IS IMPORTANT AS the work on the ground. It helps us get MASS exposure. And to all those whining about the campaign not doing enough. Quit whining and step up and support a GRASSROOTS CAMPAIGN EFFORT. WE ARE THE CAMPAIGN!!!

Ilhaguru
01-04-2008, 12:58 PM
We need a lot of help in GA, SC and NC (NC in a rural area). I just drove for hours through those states and did not see a single Ron Paul sign.

I know the blimp is going to SC, but can we get a pass over northern Atlanta? I've honestly only seen very little Ron Paul out there.

Mckarnin
01-04-2008, 01:56 PM
We need a lot of help in GA, SC and NC (NC in a rural area). I just drove for hours through those states and did not see a single Ron Paul sign.

I know the blimp is going to SC, but can we get a pass over northern Atlanta? I've honestly only seen very little Ron Paul out there.

Right now we are still deciding the blimp logistics for SC, GA, LA, TN, etc... The weather is not looking good for SC on the 10th so we may be going to GA for several days. Keep your eyes on our schedule...things are tentative but we do our best to update as we receive new information.

Ilhaguru
01-04-2008, 02:42 PM
Right now we are still deciding the blimp logistics for SC, GA, LA, TN, etc... The weather is not looking good for SC on the 10th so we may be going to GA for several days. Keep your eyes on our schedule...things are tentative but we do our best to update as we receive new information.

Thanks for the info!

Best of luck and thanks for the hard work!

Ronpaulism
01-04-2008, 02:47 PM
Hi bucfish

I saw you promote ronpaulairforce in several post today. I have a couple of questions:
Did the Blimp's money has been tranfered to this new project ?
We had ronpaulaircorp already. What's the new service ronpaulairforce offer that the grassroot can't achieve through ronpaulaircorp ?

Let's step up and support OUR grassroots projects and win NH and SC. Let me suggest www.ronpaulairforce.com Let's help those on the ground with a wow effect. I live in FLA and all those in my family have been calling me telling me I heard about the Blimp on TV or I saw the Blimp or I heard about the Blimp on the radio. The Air is very effective and it greatly helps those on the ground. It creates excitement and the Blimp Team is working really hard their communication has gotten better and will continue to improve. WE really need to get his name out there. LET STEP UP cause if we do WE CAN WIN THIS THING!!!