PDA

View Full Version : CRITICAL MICHIGAN >>>Operation Recycle Sign<<<

walt
01-04-2008, 10:27 AM
OK, we need to utilize our scarce resources efficiently (and show the world that Ron Paul people are respectful of the earth's limited resources).

We immediately should get all of the unused materials and recycled signs from Iowa to Michigan. (via uhual truck or something?) THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY. see http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=74811

After NH, all of the signs in NH should be recycled in early February places like ME, MA, CT, NY - spread the message effieciently.

shadowhooch
01-04-2008, 10:29 AM
OK, we need to utilize our scarce resources efficiently (and show the world that Ron Paul people are respectful of the earth's limited resources).

We immediately should get all of the unused materials and recycled signs from Iowa to Michigan. (via uhual truck or something?) THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY. see http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=74811

After NH, all of the signs in NH should be recycled in early February places like ME, MA, CT, NY - spread the message effieciently.

This is a great idea!!!! Drew Ivers, get on it! (He's the Ron Paul "man" for Iowa, correct?)

pacelli
01-04-2008, 10:36 AM
Bump

walt
01-04-2008, 10:47 AM
bump

Yom
01-04-2008, 10:54 AM
bump.

Melissa
01-04-2008, 10:59 AM
i am in indiana we also need all voluntteers close to this state to get hooked up with a meetup group and help go door to door in Michigan

walt
01-04-2008, 11:32 AM
bump

IndieRocker79
01-04-2008, 11:34 AM
I'm in Indiana with Mel, seriously, we need to hit Michigan and hit it hard! We need footsoldiers, we need canvas, we need signs, we need rallies, we need EVERYTHING that we had in Iowa only 10 times more!

WE CAN WIN IN MICHIGAN!

Open primaries = lots of indies = lots of last minute undecided voters who aren't bound by party pre-registration deadlines!

pacelli
01-04-2008, 11:44 AM
bump

walt
01-04-2008, 12:43 PM
bump

pacelli
01-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Anyone planning to visit Iowa campaign HQ today?

moostraks
01-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Great idea!!!!

Rob
01-04-2008, 01:11 PM
i am in indiana we also need all voluntteers close to this state to get hooked up with a meetup group and help go door to door in Michigan

Would you like to come to Ann Arbor tomorrow or next week?

walt
01-05-2008, 09:52 AM
bump

terryp
01-05-2008, 10:26 AM

This is a Great Idea !!

I have called HQ twice about signs.
It has been 2 months and I have not see one item.
I just got some slim jims from Mastiff that was left over in his state.

We need to get all this extra material into the hands of the people that need it.

Someone, PLEASE take the bull by the horns or we will have stuff trashed,
while others go without and needing. Signs, lit., dvds, everything!!

walt
01-06-2008, 05:07 AM
This is a Great Idea !!

I have called HQ twice about signs.
It has been 2 months and I have not see one item.
I just got some slim jims from Mastiff that was left over in his state.

We need to get all this extra material into the hands of the people that need it.

Someone, PLEASE take the bull by the horns or we will have stuff trashed,
while others go without and needing. Signs, lit., dvds, everything!!

This is priority #1

r0bren0
01-06-2008, 05:51 AM
Recycling is important for the sustainability of our planet for future generations.