PDA

View Full Version : Dr Paul missing opportunity of a

Johnnybags
01-04-2008, 10:13 AM
lifetime, its near impossible for John Q public to understand monetary policy in Mises terms, he needs a fiery speech brought down to John Q's level to communicate, he needs a simpleton speech, sadly the forums undestands monetary policy, John Q cannot comprehend because his brain has been washed into submission. RON NEEDS A SPEECH, from us to John Q Public, not from the Mises Institute.

RonPaulJunkie
01-04-2008, 10:16 AM
I was watching the other candidates make their speeches last night, looking for what it was people were seeing. At then end I realized what it was.

They want to be talked to like a little kid. They only talk about the positive and give no details as to how we are going to accomplish it all.

I believe you are right though. The average person is not smart enough to follow Ron Pauls message. So sad :(

Johnnybags
01-04-2008, 10:19 AM
I was watching the other candidates make their speeches last night, looking for what it was people were seeing. At then end I realized what it was.

They want to be talked to like a little kid. They only talk about the positive and give no details as to how we are going to accomplish it all.

I believe you are right though. The average person is not smart enough to follow Ron Pauls message. So sad :(

its explained in simple simon terms, Ron is too well educated on the subject to bring it home to John Q. Frick it, the campaign should have a speech writing contest.