PDA

View Full Version : We Canīt even talk about giving up now, think where we were at the beginning...

qwerty
01-04-2008, 10:08 AM
Just think where we were at the beginning, absolutely NOWHERE.

Now we polled close third at the state which was not good for Paul even according the Straw poll results.

We have most money in the bank left for super tuesday.

Media is starting to take us seriously.

I honestly think that ONLY a troll can now even TALK about quitting. Quitting after the first state...Omg, did someone really think that we will win every state after all ?

Now there are TON of work to do, there are millions of people who donīt know who Ron Paul is. We must help him to get more name recognition. We must not even pretend that we have the same name recognition than other top-tier candidates.

From the beginning our campaing is the only one which have been growing all the time and it would be EXTREMELY stupid to even talk about quitting now.

You must hit the iron when itīs hot! Go out and get us name recognition! And donīt let the TROLLS here make you feel bad about this results, there are 49 primaries left!

Who the hell can even talk about quitting after the FIRST caucus, when there are 49 left ? I bet those people have done NOTHING for the campaign!

QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION, IT DOESN`T CHANGE ANYTHING IN USA!

:cool:

FrankRep
01-04-2008, 10:11 AM
I'm excited personally.

People see that he does have a chance. 10% is good with no media coverage!

walt
01-04-2008, 10:11 AM
Just think where we were at the beginning, abosulutely NOWHERE.

Now we polled close third at the state which was not good for Paul even according the Straw poll results.

I honestly think that ONLY a troll can now even TALK about quitting. Quitting after the first state...Omg, did someone really think that we will win every state after all ?

Now there are TON of work to do, there are millions of people who donīt know who Ron Paul is. We must help him to get more name recognition. We must not even pretend that we have the same name recognition than other top-tier candidates.

From the beginning our campaing is the only one which have been growing all the time and it would be EXTREMELY stupid to even talk about quitting now.

You must hit the iron when itīs hot! Go out and get us name recognition! And donīt let the TROLLS here make you feel bad about this results, there are 49 primaries left!

Who the hell can even talk about quitting after the FIRST caucus, when there are 49 left ? I bet those people have done NOTHING for the campaign!

+1

pacelli
01-04-2008, 10:14 AM
Just think where we were at the beginning, abosulutely NOWHERE.

+1. You hit it on the head as always.

qwerty
01-04-2008, 10:17 AM
Plus, i heard somewhere that some IOWA RP-supporter called C-SPAN and said that she couldnīt not go to vote, cause she didnīt have anyone to baby sit her children!

Please, people work these things NOW or take your kids with you!

Work these things out before, we need every vote we can get!

:eek:

Exarel
01-04-2008, 10:17 AM
I agree, i am very excited!! We can do this!

qwerty
01-04-2008, 10:21 AM
+1. You hit it on the head as always.

Thanks, bro!

qwerty
01-04-2008, 10:27 AM
Ron Paul's 10% In Iowa Shocks Establishment Media

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/january2008/010408_shocks_media.htm

MEDIA IS SHOCKED, WHY AREN`T WE HAPPY ?

:rolleyes:

NinjaPirate
01-04-2008, 10:31 AM

I agree with you!!

I'm disapointed that we didn't do as well as we hoped, but we have to look on the bright side that we ARE STILL growing. It's a slow growth, but it's growth nonetheless. We can't expect our numbers to shoot up overnight. 10% is a great milestone considering where we first started, and we can only go up from there. It's time to lick our wounds and move forward!

We've all known since the beginning of the very tough challenges which lie ahead of us (Ron Paul, the message, grassroots, and supporters), and because of that fact, our skins should be as thick as a Rhino's. It's important for us to gracefully handle whatever comes our way, victories, losses, etc.

We didn't win, but we shouldn't be sore losers, either. Congrats to Huckabee on his victory in Iowa.

Now, let's continue kickin' the tires and lightin' the fires!!

jamesmadison
01-04-2008, 10:33 AM
All the people that are talking about quitting registered in december.

Ie. Paid trolls from other campaigns.

qwerty
01-04-2008, 10:37 AM

Must be, i canīt see how any true supporter would even consider giving up now after all the things we have done.

Without us Ron would been with Hunter at the bottom or maybe would have quitted allready...

Quitting is not an option, it changes ANYTHING IN USA!

NinjaPirate
01-04-2008, 10:38 AM
Ron Paul's 10% In Iowa Shocks Establishment Media

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/january2008/010408_shocks_media.htm

MEDIA IS SHOCKED, WHY AREN`T WE HAPPY ?

That cheered me up, thanks!! :D

qwerty
01-04-2008, 10:42 AM
That cheered me up, thanks!! :D

Yes, thatīs what we have been waiting and now when it happens most people seem to jsut ignore it....

qwerty
01-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Bump!

jake
01-04-2008, 10:57 AM

or, lightweight supporters. either way, buh-bye :)

Mani
01-04-2008, 11:00 AM
Plus, i heard somewhere that some IOWA RP-supporter called C-SPAN and said that she couldnīt not go to vote, cause she didnīt have anyone to baby sit her children!

Please, people work these things NOW or take your kids with you!

Work these things out before, we need every vote we can get!

:eek:

I heard that too. 9 people left from her house, but she stayed behind....Ugh...Baby sitter needs to be planned in advance!

romeshomey
01-04-2008, 11:01 AM
Give up? We haven't yet begun to fight!

manny
01-04-2008, 11:47 AM
I just posted this in another thread:

We just had a poll in a Evangelical state dominated by pro-war chickenhawks. The media have been telling people a vote for RP is a waste. But he still got 10% - real voters - not online or whatever their excuse was before. 10%! This is great news. NH should suit RP. And suddenly everyone seems to have forgotten all the money! Is anyone writing off Rudy because he'll not bother with early states? Well Rudy is pro-war and 70% of Americans are anti-war. When RP really starts spending that money the results will show, I'm convinced.

A lot of folks wanted to win last night and have an easy ride onwards. Well, nothing worthwhile is ever easy. We did ok last night - probably as well as can be expected. The next nominee will be the guy who does best overall not in one state. NH next, onwards to America.

Talk of giving up when we've just broken into double-digits (in a real vote) is insane. Just fight harder and Ron will win.

qwerty
01-04-2008, 01:11 PM
I heard that too. 9 people left from her house, but she stayed behind....Ugh...Baby sitter needs to be planned in advance!

Yes, if that kind of things stop us from voting, how can we even win this one ?

Paulbot_9876
01-04-2008, 01:13 PM

who the hell said anything about giving up??????didn't you bitch about the neg on this forum????? your the onlyone talking about quitting as far as i seen.........

jamesmadison
01-04-2008, 01:14 PM
who the hell said anything about giving up??????didn't you bitch about the neg on this forum????? your the onlyone talking about quitting as far as i seen.........

Even in the height of victory you can claim you'll never quit. We'll never quit.

qwerty
01-04-2008, 01:38 PM
Give up? We haven't yet begun to fight!

TOTALLY AGREE!

NOW FULL FORCE!

CANVAS/WRITE LETTERS/KNOCK DOORS ETC ETC!

WE CAN DO IT! WE HAVE THE GRASS-ROOTS!

amonasro
01-04-2008, 01:49 PM
It's ironic the MSM is finally sitting up, taking notice and calling us a "significant player" by FOX news, no less, yet the grassroots is in an uproar.

All the internet discussions and blogs and news, except here, are putting 5th place in a positive light, as well we should.