PDA

View Full Version : For the Christian/Evangelical Votes

kesslma
01-04-2008, 09:32 AM
I would suggest that we place RP flyers/info on all cars in the parking lots at our churches across America during all church services...

This of course needs to be some sort of flyer/info showing RP's stance on such relevant issues to these voters...

Someone come up with a professional looking flyer we can all print off from our computers, print off, and place on these vehicles..... It needs to be a uniformed flyer so that everyone will be receiving the same info......

JenaS62
01-04-2008, 10:00 AM
I would suggest that we place RP flyers/info on all cars in the parking lots at our churches across America during all church services...

This of course needs to be some sort of flyer/info showing RP's stance on such relevant issues to these voters...

Someone come up with a professional looking flyer we can all print off from our computers, print off, and place on these vehicles..... It needs to be a uniformed flyer so that everyone will be receiving the same info......

I agree. We need to hit those points important to evangelicals: abortion, evolution, home schooling, etc.... and then point out that he is the ONLY candidate running (for the most part) who is not a member of the CFR - we should also include a brief summary of the CFR.