PDA

View Full Version : write to the RP HQ!

squandertime
01-04-2008, 09:23 AM
tell them what you have done in the weather for them versus what they have done for us.

lets be honest now!!
let them hear our disappointment and our concerns!!

><> robin

HOLLYWOOD
01-04-2008, 09:27 AM
tell them what you have done in the weather for them versus what they have done for us.

lets be honest now!!
let them hear our disappointment and our concerns!!

><> robin

They can all read it hear on this FORUM... 100's of threads!

PS: I think the other candidates have been reading this forum over the months, because they have ADOPTED THE IDEAS and statements many RP supporters have posted here.

squandertime
01-04-2008, 09:34 AM
i doubt they come here!!

fireworks_god
01-04-2008, 09:39 AM
The official campaign simply cannot manage the energy and ideas that is the grass-roots organization.

Ron Paul's clear, true stance on the nature of the federal government is the largest confirmation of this!

The official campaign WILL adapt to us. In fact, that IS their pronounced strategy! (someone link us up with that Lew Rockwell piece on transparency and their "letting go" ;))

We need to take charge and win this for Ron Paul! :)

fireworks_god
01-04-2008, 09:40 AM
i doubt they come here!!

We are their greatest asset, they don't ignore us. :p

DealzOnWheelz
01-04-2008, 09:57 AM
I'm not gonna be a dick and call you a troll

But I will say that will only hurt the campaign if we email bomb the campaign they will have to use extra resources to read and relay the messages which will mean less people helping get new supporters.

in the words of Ron Paul "we need to come to our senses"

only 2 Presidents have ever won IOWA

5th place by 3% is a great finish for what everyone expected and FOX talking heads are even saying Ron Paul should be on the forum

Rather than emailing them and telling them about what you did

GO DO MORE OF WHAT YOU WOULD BE TELLING THEM

RM918
01-04-2008, 10:15 AM
I agree with the last poster. Everyone here is ripe to blame either the supporters or the campaign a little too easily. Iowa's full of evangelicals. There couldn't have been a worse place to have the first test.

John P Slevin
01-04-2008, 10:18 AM
I doubt there is a single person on the campaign staff who fails to understand that the vote totals from Iowa represent a victory. I doubt any one campaign staffer believed Paul was going to win in Iowa.

Unfortunately, people keep knocking the campaign when in fact they ought to see that they have been wearing blinders...that they haven't even tried to understand how difficult it is for the Ron Paul campaign to move ahead against the opposition.

Then, when the campaign pulls off a great showing in the first state, they whine like ignorant brats about how things should have been done their way.

maggiebott
01-04-2008, 10:20 AM
We all hoped for a first or second spot. It didn't happen but we did get 10% which has caught some attention by the media.
Move on to NH We don't need a pity party, just keep working toward success and getting the word out.

RollOn2day
01-04-2008, 01:31 PM
OK so this was a scrimmage of no importance to the actual season. We can still learn from the successful and not so successful efforts to enhance what we do in the future.

Something went seriously RIGHT with 13 counties that pulled in between 15%-35% of the vote! I for one would like to know what we did in these areas that was different from the others where we did not do so well. That way we can emulate their formula. If it can work in the middle of Iowa....it would work in alot of other places also!
http://www.politico.com/iowacaucuses/iowamap-popup.html

While I agree that we do NOT need to bombard HQ with emails for valid reasons stated in previous posts, I would like to find a way to communicate with the PR firm without causing a disruption to the campaign. If I were them I would be communicating with this forum constantly! They should have there own forum!

Maybe we should create a separate Sticky Thread for HQ on this forum to collectively air our observations and give constructive feedback. It would be their choice to read it or not.

acptulsa
01-04-2008, 01:36 PM
Don't kid yourselves. Ron Paul HQ reads this forum. So does the enemy. These people are pros. And, oh yes, they will steal our ideas and our best lines in a heartbeat.

Let's just hope Dr. Paul uses our best lines first. He certainly has my permission to use anything I come up with that will help--and it is my honor. As for the rest of the candidates, my stuff is copyrighted the moment I post it--and you are to keep your grubby paws off!

thoughtbombing
01-04-2008, 01:44 PM
We are their greatest asset, they don't ignore us. :p

I can see you've never tried to email the campaign.

acptulsa
01-04-2008, 02:08 PM
No, I haven't. I don't want them wasting time reassuring me when there's work to do getting the message out to the unconverted.

Post a good idea and it will get noticed.