PDA

View Full Version : >>> EMAIL BOMB: Massive feedback to the Official Campaign <<<

coboman
01-04-2008, 09:02 AM
Many threads in these days have valuable feedback, suggestions and criticism for the official campaign.
It is important for them to listen to our concerns, and make changes accordingly.

I suggest mailing our concerns in a huge EMAIL BOMB starting this Sunday 6th, and for 24 hours send our feedback to the official campaign.

There is nothing wrong in telling them what we think. All books about relationships always stress the importance of communication. We have to communicate with them if we are to win this together. And we have to be together, because the grassroots alone will not suffice. There is still time to make things right and win this. But we must act now.

Please post in this thread the email you would send. Refrain from criticizing other people's mail, but feel free to use the points you agree with in your own email.

Bern
01-04-2008, 09:04 AM
Why tie up the campaign staffers with massive amounts of email? I think it's better that ideas are hashed about and distilled/vetted here on the forums and then presented to the campaign so they are not flooded with more than they can handle (or reasonably respond to). They don't have unlimited resources.

Registered
01-04-2008, 09:05 AM
what's with all the bombs?Can't you people just do something without it being a bomb? We're starting to buy into our own hype and blowing smoke up our asses? If you have a suggestion, mail it, if you don't, then don't. Go canvass.

Stop cheerleading, go canvass.

FreeTraveler
01-04-2008, 09:05 AM
Why bother? We can do anything they can do, except arrange Dr. Paul's schedule and file legal papers. Let's do what we do well, and let them go on. We can fund our own efforts to do things right without involving them at all.

charlietootunes
01-04-2008, 09:16 AM
EMAIL BOMB: Massive feedback to the Official Campaign???? What in the Hell is this. That's Stupid and I think you must be a TROLL working for another campaign. Go play elsewhere. If you want to show support for Ron Paul do something constructive like send him money or help get the word out. If your just here to play go find a playground somewhere would you.