PDA

View Full Version : Essential Organization Tools!

maeqFREEDOMfree
01-04-2008, 08:51 AM
hey guys... the national campaign has launched an amazing tool to help precincts organize their efforts in individual communities.

There is now a searchable database that covers EVERY precinct in ALL 50 STATES!!!!

it includes data on voters in your area and what issues concern them the most. It will also help generate walking lists and let you know how much of each kind of slim jim (literature) you need to cover your area. After a lit drop or phone call, you can go in to each person you contact and add notes to them signalling to others that that person has been contacted and note things like whether or not they are a supporter, likely voter, pro gun, whether or not they are a likely donor, etc.

voters.ronpaul2008.com

oh yeah, there are also a number of training videos that are available that can help with tips and tricks to spreading the message. they are great ideas that have helped RP get elected to congress 10 times so these people are credible and know what they're talking about.

check it out!

Ethek
01-04-2008, 09:07 AM
I can't believe I hadn't signed up for that yet.

pcosmar
01-04-2008, 09:15 AM
Folks, we need radio and TV Ads in the UP. There are Two active Ron Paul supporters in Chippewa County. Very rural, spread out. Door to Door is OUT OF THE QUESTION.
It would take a minimum of $50. a day in fuel to drive around, and still not cover it.
Most folks DO NOT use computers.
They watch TV.
So far all I have seen are Romney Ads. And lots of them.
I have many people saying that they are voting for Ron Paul, but I am just one unemployed farmer.
WE NEED TV Ads.

FreeTraveler
01-04-2008, 09:29 AM
Blimp!

princessredtights
01-04-2008, 09:42 AM
Folks, we need radio and TV Ads in the UP. There are Two active Ron Paul supporters in Chippewa County. Very rural, spread out. Door to Door is OUT OF THE QUESTION.
It would take a minimum of $50. a day in fuel to drive around, and still not cover it.
Most folks DO NOT use computers.
They watch TV.
So far all I have seen are Romney Ads. And lots of them.
I have many people saying that they are voting for Ron Paul, but I am just one unemployed farmer.
WE NEED TV Ads.

Well - how about when you do errands, you do a little canvassing ...

pcosmar
01-04-2008, 09:50 AM
Well - how about when you do errands, you do a little canvassing ...

You obviously have no concept. \
I have been spreading the message since last spring.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2367/2146604829_d747720a89_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pcosmar/sets/72157600346333986/

WE NEED TV Ads.

espot
01-07-2008, 12:17 AM
i signed up

The Lantern
01-07-2008, 12:34 AM
hey guys... the national campaign has launched an amazing tool to help precincts organize their efforts in individual communities.

There is now a searchable database that covers EVERY precinct in ALL 50 STATES!!!!

it includes data on voters in your area and what issues concern them the most. It will also help generate walking lists and let you know how much of each kind of slim jim (literature) you need to cover your area. After a lit drop or phone call, you can go in to each person you contact and add notes to them signalling to others that that person has been contacted and note things like whether or not they are a supporter, likely voter, pro gun, whether or not they are a likely donor, etc.

voters.ronpaul2008.com

oh yeah, there are also a number of training videos that are available that can help with tips and tricks to spreading the message. they are great ideas that have helped RP get elected to congress 10 times so these people are credible and know what they're talking about.

check it out!

This is a great program.

Elwar
01-07-2008, 06:31 PM
blimp