PDA

View Full Version : when will the campaign go negative ?

jeremycobert
01-04-2008, 08:38 AM
RP has the best record on every issue, so if he goes negative his opponents wont have much ammunition to fire back with. every ad i watched here in iowa was a 1980's happy go lucky ad. please start firing at mccain and romney in those ads and close the distance.

Sematary
01-04-2008, 08:40 AM
Ron Paul will "fire" at their positions, their voting records, etc... etc... but he will NEVER attack them personally and I applaud him for that

marcus3x
01-04-2008, 08:42 AM
The negative ads from paul's campaign should've taken place a long time ago. I've been questioning the moves by paul's campaign since the back and forth exchange between paul and rudy during one of the earlier debates.

angelatc
01-04-2008, 08:45 AM
Running negative ads doesn't increase the number of voters that turn out for the candidate that runs them. It only serves to supress turnout of weak support for the candidate that is attacked.

jeremycobert
01-04-2008, 08:47 AM
the rest of the pack will most likely attack him on iraq or the war on terror. but 70% of american now think its time to leave iraq. it seems like a no brainer to go negative. Mccain ahead of ron is unacceptable as he is the easiest target. things like the keating 5 scandal,against tax cut and his pro-illeagal support and most of all the god damn Mccain/fiengold censorship act ! these are easy targets !!!