PDA

View Full Version : Here's a few things people are overlooking

twdahm
01-04-2008, 07:58 AM
Here's a few things people are overlooking. Dr. Paul didn't put a lot of money into Iowa. Evangelicals vote for evangelicals without looking at the message or policy. New Hampshire and Wyoming will be a different story. He picked up 2 delegates tonight without a whole lot of effort. The third place finishers only picked up one more than him. Not bad for a "fringe" candidate that doesn't stand a chance!

We are on our way... Woot Woot!

manny
01-04-2008, 08:02 AM
true

I'm amazed so many people seem upset. Of course it would have been a nice sound-bite to get 3rd - we were pretty close - but this campaign is about issues.

Ron got 10%. Real voters. Not a straw poll, online poll or whatever. He's now getting 10% with a population who are opposed to so much of what he stands for and where he made little effort. Look what Rudy got!!!

I get the feeling I'm the only guy on the board who feels this way but I'm fairly happy. 10% now, into double digits, NH up next. Keep fighting.

Oliver
Here's a few things people are overlooking. Dr. Paul didn't put a lot of money into Iowa. Evangelicals vote for evangelicals without looking at the message or policy. New Hampshire and Wyoming will be a different story. He picked up 2 delegates tonight without a whole lot of effort. The third place finishers only picked up one more than him. Not bad for a "fringe" candidate that doesn't stand a chance!

+1

He did quite well for someone who didn't spend much effort into
Iowa. But his "religious message" should be plausible for the Christians
as well if they honestly believe in Jesus's freedom and peace...

So I suspected that he does even better .... but it may be the fact
that the MSM ignored him all the time to get his points across...

Johnnybags

it was a yellow state on RP graphs. We are strong in the West, NH and a few others. It will be up to NH to take us to the next level. Commentator on CNN said, there is either two guys in a pickup truck in NH planting Paul signs all over or he will do well. We must get them to the polls.

ronpaulfollower999
01-04-2008, 08:11 AM
We have more delegates than front runner Judy Annie!

mudburn
01-04-2008, 08:15 AM
The negative comments during and after the caucus last night were discouraging. This is a revolution. It started small and is growing. Which of us will quit before it's over? I understand the disappointment of last night, but you are right that it isn't a bad thing at all. It's just the beginning. It's easy to lose sight of the reality of the situation when in a group of like-minded supporters. But, the message of liberty is having an effect and it continues to spread. Fan the flames!

dp

Oliver
01-04-2008, 08:18 AM
The negative comments during and after the caucus last night were discouraging. This is a revolution. It started small and is growing. Which of us will quit before it's over? I understand the disappointment of last night, but you are right that it isn't a bad thing at all. It's just the beginning. It's easy to lose sight of the reality of the situation when in a group of like-minded supporters. But, the message of liberty is having an effect and it continues to spread. Fan the flames!

dp

Personally I'm not disappointed - quite the opposite: It was a wake-up
call for everyone who loves to waste money in Blimps, automated Phone
calls and other inefficient luxury goods...