PDA

View Full Version : New Method! that works! Please listen

VoteRonPaul2008
01-04-2008, 07:26 AM
nevermind

Bradley in DC
01-04-2008, 07:28 AM
This idea wasn't any better in the other thread you started with it.

Scott Wilson
01-04-2008, 07:39 AM
Is everyone in your local area familiar with Ron Paul's platform?

Economics? Foreign policy? Limited government?

If not that is why Ron Paul will not win. Not because he has not attacked other candidates.

VoteRonPaul2008
01-04-2008, 07:49 AM
He doesn't need to attack other candidates, we need to bring these isssues into light.. this is more effective than spamming everywhere on the internet.. this is the way we've been converting people.. but since no one else wants to do this.. I give up on Ron Paul.. he cannot win unless we show others what's wrong with their candidates

Think about it this way.. someone could tell you how great a candidate is but you'll still stick with Paul right? unless they show you something is seriously wrong with him that's the only way too change your mind..

But no one wants to listen so I give up. I wish Ron Paul the best of luck.

CapitalistRadical
01-04-2008, 07:54 AM
If you think it's effective, then do it! But it seems you're just looking for an excuse to bail.

Phenom24
01-04-2008, 07:58 AM
FOCUS on MONEY. Christians or whomever, if you focus on their pocketbook you get their attention. Ron Paul wants to give you your money back - let you keep the fruits of your labors. Nobody else talks that way. Explain the economy in simple terms.

We don't export.
Our dollar is weak.
Buying cheap crap from China is getting more expensive.
Other countries don't want our dollar.
Oil prices going up, refining capacity limited, gas prices going up means
Food prices going up, heating prices going up, transportation prices going up

The only way to stop the trend is to stop cutting rates and let the market shake itself out....

BUT THE ADMINISTRATION/other candidates won't do that... They are committed to keeping the stock market up at any price. Ron will focus domestically.

IF WE DON'T FIX DOMESTIC POLICY OUR FOREIGN POLICY WON'T MATTER.......

LFOD
01-04-2008, 08:18 AM
He doesn't need to attack other candidates, we need to bring these isssues into light.. this is more effective than spamming everywhere on the internet.. this is the way we've been converting people.. but since no one else wants to do this.. I give up on Ron Paul.. he cannot win unless we show others what's wrong with their candidates

Think about it this way.. someone could tell you how great a candidate is but you'll still stick with Paul right? unless they show you something is seriously wrong with him that's the only way too change your mind..

But no one wants to listen so I give up. I wish Ron Paul the best of luck.

Ok buh buy quitter.

What did you think you were going to accomplish with this idea? Change HQ strategy or something? lol

Someone who had a clue about grassroots would have made an ad or something along the lines of your ideas and gotten it distributed somehow. Not tried to browbeat the forums and then take his ball and go home when he didn't get enough agreement.