PDA

View Full Version : Hunter and Fred Signs Showing up in Pairs

Geronimo
01-04-2008, 06:05 AM
Yesterday I noticed a bunch of Hunter signs (first ones I've seen) accompanied by signs for Fred. It's quite obvious that the same person is putting out both signs, since they're always right next to each other. Has anyone else in NH noticed this?
I wonder who would be responsible for putting these signs out and who they actually support.

drexhex
01-04-2008, 06:08 AM
Put a Paul sign in front of em both =P

steph3n
01-04-2008, 06:08 AM
Yesterday I noticed a bunch of Hunter signs (first ones I've seen) accompanied by signs for Fred. It's quite obvious that the same person is putting out both signs, since they're always right next to each other. Has anyone else in NH noticed this?
I wonder who would be responsible for putting these signs out and who they actually support.

I saw for the first time around western Manchester last night some Fred signs, no Hunter. However their placement is really bad, if we get some winds or snow they will be gone with the first plow.

Geronimo
01-04-2008, 06:23 AM
I saw for the first time around western Manchester last night some Fred signs, no Hunter. However their placement is really bad, if we get some winds or snow they will be gone with the first plow.

The Hunter signs are white, so they blend into the snow pretty good.

I noticed a bunch on south Willow and 114 in Goffstown.