PDA

View Full Version : Don't quit. It's working. Some motivation...

openfire
01-04-2008, 04:59 AM
I'm new to this board. I'm from Canada and I had no idea who Ron Paul was 2 weeks ago. Now I wish I was an American citizen so I could come down there and vote for the man. :o

I just wanted to let you guys know that your efforts are working. Even with the media blackout on RP, I still found out about RP up here in Canada... I was watching a news story and saw a RP fan holding a big sign behind the reporter that said "GOOGLE RON PAUL". Me being the inquisitve person I am, I checked it out and now here I am, a RP fan.

Since then, I've been telling my friends about RP and his policies. If I was living down there, I could have converted quite a few ppl and gotten RP some more votes... all because of that one creative guy with the sign.

I imagine I'm not the only one who saw that guy's sign and found out about RP.

Free publicity. It works. I'm proof. Be creative. Triple and quadruple your efforts. If this is a revolution, each and every one of you are the soldiers in the cause. Get out there and make this man the next president!

You guys can pull this off. Please don't give up. I'm routing for you!

voytechs
01-04-2008, 05:05 AM
We pretty much accomplished what we wanted, a virtual tie for the 3rd place. We didn't get the far behind 5th place, we got the virtual 3rd tie in the 70% pro-war/pro-bush/evangelical state. We also ended up in double digits, legitimately. Got 29% of independents and 54% of anti-bush gop. These are the right proportions and statistics we are after.

We did good.