PDA

View Full Version : 3 reasons we didn't do better in Iowa......

jasonoliver
01-04-2008, 04:14 AM
1) Obama. Ignorant youth think that Obama represents something new. He actually is just a tired old liberal with extreme leftist views. Just because he is black and can speak well, the sheeple think he is good for America.

2) Those on here - including me that spent too much time on the Internet and not taking enough real world action.

3) Fools in the campaign that believe they can wish, hope, dream, pray, and visualize a win for Ron Paul. If there is any proof that prayer and "positive thinking" doesn't work - It was proved yesterday. An ounce of real action is worth more than a billion tons of prayer or wishful thinking.

JohnnyWrath
01-04-2008, 04:18 AM
We placed 5th in the Iowa straw poll 4 months ago at 9.1%, and lo and behold, w placed 5th here on Caucus night...nothing "went wrong"...we had odds against us in Iowa...over 60% at the caucus were evangelical Christians, and over 80% of republicans in Iowa think the terrorists are coming to kill us if we don't kill them first.

Most media comments I have seen so far about his showing have been very positive...

voytechs
01-04-2008, 04:21 AM
We placed 5th in the Iowa straw poll 4 months ago at 9.1%, and lo and behold, w placed 5th here on Caucus night...nothing "went wrong"...we had odds against us in Iowa...over 60% at the caucus were evangelical Christians, and over 80% of republicans in Iowa think the terrorists are coming to kill us if we don't kill them first.

Most media comments I have seen so far about his showing have been very positive...

Just remember we did win majority of the straw polls nation wide, IA was one of those exceptions. If this keeps up, we're in good shape.

wildflower
01-04-2008, 04:29 AM
Number 2 is true. We need to do less hanging out online and get out on the street more.

But number 3 made me roll my eyes that you took a swipe at spirituality... I'm not going to try to get you to see things differently, because by looking at your avatar and some of your posts, I can see where your heart is at on that issue.

Joe3113
01-04-2008, 04:34 AM
1) Obama. Ignorant youth think that Obama represents something new. He actually is just a tired old liberal with extreme leftist views. Just because he is black and can speak well, the sheeple think he is good for America.

2) Those on here - including me that spent too much time on the Internet and not taking enough real world action.

3) Fools in the campaign that believe they can wish, hope, dream, pray, and visualize a win for Ron Paul. If there is any proof that prayer and "positive thinking" doesn't work - It was proved yesterday. An ounce of real action is worth more than a billion tons of prayer or wishful thinking.

I nominate this post for 'best post in the history of this forum'. Flawless.

Registered
01-04-2008, 04:36 AM
But number 3 made me roll my eyes that you took a swipe at spirituality... I'm not going to try to get you to see things differently, because by looking at your avatar and some of your posts, I can see where your heart is at on that issue.

I think the problem is we prayed to the wrong God, maybe the Mormons were right after all :confused::confused::confused:

Trassin
01-04-2008, 04:38 AM
You forgot one of the biggest reasons, people not watching the National Campaign's official training videos and then following through with action in the "real world"

https://www.ronpaul2008.com/volunteer/content/grassroots-volunteer-training/

fj45lvr
01-04-2008, 04:39 AM
over 80% of republicans in Iowa think the terrorists are coming to kill us if we don't kill them first....

This is the part that is hard to swallow. They are that DELUSIONAL and SCARED. thanks HOLLYWOOD:mad:

remind them that Dr. Al-Zawahiri couldn't even overthrow EGYPT!!!!!!!!! Morons can't put things into perspective and FEAR is the biggest problem we face with the low intelligence out there.

a nation of cowards definetly doesn't stand with LIBERTY let alone cowards of low intelligence.