PDA

View Full Version : Fight all the way!

dc74rp
01-04-2008, 03:50 AM
I would like to say, win or lose, I am backing Paul all the way. It's not just about the White House. It's not just about Ron Paul. It's a movement. It's about Liberty. About Constitutional government. Rule of Law. It's about reclaiming our God given Natural Rights.

Ron Paul has raised close to 30 million dollars, and awoken thousands of people, to spread the message of Liberty that has been almost forgotten in our great country. Every time he speaks to a national audience, he is planting seeds in the minds of our fellow countrymen. I support Paul because I want to see every American hear the message that the people should never have forgotten.

That every person is his own master, and it is we the people who are the masters of our government. We all have rights which cannot be legitimatly taken away unless we commit an act to give up those rights. Our forefathers left us a Soveriegn Nation, ideals, and a system that would advance the cause of our freedom. It is time for the people the wake up and realize we're losing thier birthright, and it's time to reclaim it.

We lose a State........ should that stop us? General Washington lost States to the British, but Americans still won the war. The war is not over, And I, for one, plan to fight until the end. And the end is not just an election. This will not be over until either we have won, or every American has had the concept of freedom wiped from thier mind.

Fight on!

Here, I'll quote Winston Churchill from June 18, 1940:

.......................The disastrous military events which have happened during the past fortnight have not come to me with any sense of surprise. Indeed, I indicated a fortnight ago as clearly as I could to the House that the worst possibilities were open; and I made it perfectly clear then that whatever happened in France would make no difference to the resolve of Britain and the British Empire to fight on, 'if necessary for years, if necessary alone.".....................

...............We have, therefore, in this Island today a very large and powerful military force. This force comprises all our best-trained and our finest troops, including scores of thousands of those who have already measured their quality against the Germans and found themselves at no disadvantage. We have under arms at the present time in this Island over a million and a quarter men. Behind these we have the Local Defense Volunteers, numbering half a million, only a portion of whom, however, are yet armed with rifles or other firearms. We have incorporated into our Defense Forces every man for whom we have a weapon. We expect very large additions to our weapons in the near future, and in preparation for this we intend forthwith to call up, drill and train further large numbers......................

................I do not at all underrate the severity of the ordeal which lies before us; but I believe our countrymen will show themselves capable of standing up to it, like the brave men of Barcelona, and will be able to stand up to it, and carry on in spite of it, at least as well as any other people in the world. Much will depend upon this; every man and every woman will have the chance to show the finest qualities of their race, and render the highest service to their cause. For all of us, at this time, whatever our sphere, our station, our occupation or our duties, it will be a help to remember the famous lines: He nothing common did or mean, Upon that memorable scene.........................

..........................I have thought it right upon this occasion to give the House and the country some indication of the solid, practical grounds upon which we base our inflexible resolve to continue the war. There are a good many people who say, "Never mind. Win or lose, sink or swim, better die than submit to tyranny-and such a tyranny." And I do not dissociate myself from them. But I can assure them that our professional advisers of the three Services unitedly advise that we should carry on the war, and that there are good and reasonable hopes of final victory...................

...............................During the first four years of the last war the Allies experienced nothing but disaster and disappointment. That was our constant fear: one blow after another, terrible losses, frightful dangers. Everything miscarried. And yet at the end of those four years the morale of the Allies was higher than that of the Germans, who had moved from one aggressive triumph to another, and who stood everywhere triumphant invaders of the lands into which they had broken. During that war we repeatedly asked ourselves the question: How are we going to win? and no one was able ever to answer it with much precision, until at the end, quite suddenly, quite unexpectedly, our terrible foe collapsed before us, and we were so glutted with victory that in our folly we threw it away............................

............................What General Weygand called the Battle of France is over. I expect that the Battle of Britain is about to begin. Upon this battle depends the survival of Christian civilization. Upon it depends our own British life, and the long continuity of our institutions and our Empire. The whole fury and might of the enemy must very soon be turned on us. Hitler knows that he will have to break us in this Island or lose the war. If we can stand up to him, all Europe may be free and the life of the world may move forward into broad, sunlit uplands. But if we fail, then the whole world, including the United States, including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new Dark Age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science. Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves that, if the British Empire and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years, men will still say, "This was their finest hour."

NJ Carlos
01-04-2008, 03:51 AM
Amen