PDA

View Full Version : This Is What We Must Do Now!!!!

zbus12
01-04-2008, 03:04 AM
We need to spread the message to THE SMALL TOWNS!!! THIS IS A MUST!!!! Forget the big towns for now! The small town counties are KEY TO SUCCESS!!! YOU MUST CANVASS SMALL TOWNS! If you look at the counties that comprised the voters in iowa, THEY COULD HAVE BEEN WON by RON PAUL! and there is a LOT of them. And this is were Ron can take'em STATE WIDE!

It's nice to canvass large towns, but it is MOST important to canvass ALL the small towns in ALL counties. WORD SPREADS FAST IN A SMALL TOWN. convert a few people in a small community, get them some signs in their yard and the word will be out before you can get to the other side of town!!!

When you are confident in the canvassing of the little towns and you know that they have been hit up good. Then it's time to covert OP SIGN BOMB your larger towns to let thousands see the signs and then go knock on doors in that larger town!!!

But NOT UNTIL YOU HIT the small towns and counties.

THIS WAS IOWA'S BREAD AND BUTTER! NOW GET OUT THERE AND GET IT DONE!!!

GO RON!! He never gave up on his country and, we shall NOT!

zbus12
01-04-2008, 03:08 AM
bumpbiddy bump

Oliver
01-04-2008, 03:10 AM
My estimation is that 95% in here are not canvassing,
no matter what.

zbus12
01-04-2008, 03:11 AM
Pleas keep this bumping does anyone here think this is a great Idea enough for someone to sticky it??? I think with my whole heart this is what NEEDS to be done after looking at the ALL the small margin victories in the small outside counties in IOWA! There were TONS of them. That's the bread and butter!

zbus12
01-04-2008, 03:12 AM
That's bullcrap if that's true! I know my meetup is hittin up ALL the small towns in central Illinois!

zbus12
01-04-2008, 03:13 AM
and probably further south in southern IL.

Oliver
01-04-2008, 03:13 AM
That's bullcrap if that's true! I know my meetup is hittin up ALL the small towns in central Illinois!

Well, I will start a thread to get a picture about that...

Trassin
01-04-2008, 03:14 AM
What we need people to do is simply take charge of their Precinct and those around them if they have time. To do so go to the newest section of the official website: Voters.RonPaul2008.com

zbus12
01-04-2008, 03:16 AM
Well, I will start a thread to get a picture about that...
that's awsome:confused:

Larry_for_Paul
01-04-2008, 03:21 AM
Ok guys, I am a newbie, but here is why we still can win:

- We have a solid base of 10% of the Republican party now. That is up 800% from when you guys started this thing. CONGRATULATIONS. Remember, RP's platform is quite extreme in most people's mind - this will take time.

- We have no churn, i.e. very few people leave RP. The other campaigns have big churn. So we will constantly increase week by week week.

- We need 40-50% of delegates at Sept convention (?). We can do it. The other 5 are just running to lead the neo-con nomination and will forget Michigan and small states, etc. We need to scrap for every single delegate in every single state. It will come down to RP vs Neo-Con Rumnabeeliani.

- Come Super Tuesday, Rudy G might be our opponent. We are leading on him now.

ACTION:

1. WYOMING SATURDAY. Is every RP supporter showing up? Are we ready to convince a few of the republican insiders to go for RP? Can you guys finish second and make national headlines?

2. New Hampshire - Set in the campaign in high gear. Give it all.

3. Michigan - This is where we need to deliver a shocker! The state is under the radar. We need massive bombing of Michigan NOW!

4. Nevada, SC, Maine. Scrap, scrap, scrap. All neighbours help.

Our goal should be to have a clear lead on Rudy in terms of delegates before Super-Tuesday. We can do it!

Let's build our national base by 3%-point every week. Suddenly we are in the running on Super Tuesday.

Trassin
01-04-2008, 03:24 AM
Larry_for_Paul, have you signed up to be a Precinct Captain for Ron Paul in your precinct yet?

Larry_for_Paul
01-04-2008, 03:30 AM
Sorry mate, out of state. But I have converted 10 people back home in N.M.

Check Wyoming below. Can we do something here?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/01/03/politics/main3670862.shtml

Trassin
01-04-2008, 03:34 AM
Sorry mate, out of state. But I have converted 10 people back home in N.M.

Check Wyoming below. Can we do something here?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/01/03/politics/main3670862.shtml

There are a couple of other articles out there talking about how Ron Paul supporters have been taking up Republican positions within the different districts throughout the state which is probably about the single best thing any supporter of Ron Paul can do instate.