PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone made a purchase from RonPaulStickers.com?

guntherg16
07-16-2007, 06:07 PM
...RonPaulStickers.com?

If so could you provide some feedback on your experience?

guntherg16
07-16-2007, 06:30 PM
bump

ThePieSwindler
07-16-2007, 06:30 PM
Why, did you get scammed?

guntherg16
07-16-2007, 07:05 PM
Why, did you get scammed?

No.

I'd like to avoid getting scammed.

ronpaulitician
07-16-2007, 07:17 PM
There has not been a confirmed sale at ronpaulstickers.com in the materials forum on this site. The listed prices seem very competitive though.

Harry96
07-16-2007, 07:20 PM
I bought a 10-pack of stickers from them on ebay for $5.25 with shipping. They're beautiful stickers. I can't say for certain that they're from the same people running the site, but that site address is printed on the stickers, so I assume they are.

guntherg16
07-16-2007, 07:26 PM
I bought a 10-pack of stickers from them on ebay for $5.25 with shipping. They're beautiful stickers. I can't say for certain that they're from the same people running the site, but that site address is printed on the stickers, so I assume it is.

Thank you for your response.

Harry96
07-16-2007, 07:43 PM
You're more than welcome.

I don't think you have anything to worry about regarding being ripped off by the site, but if you're unsure, my advice would be to buy them on ebay, where you can see the seller's feedback.

Also, I believe the smallest order on the site is 100 stickers for $30 or something. That's a really good deal, but if you don't need that many, you can get fewer on ebay, as I did.

ThePieSwindler
07-16-2007, 07:47 PM
You're more than welcome.

I don't think you have anything to worry about regarding being ripped off by the site, but if you're unsure, my advice would be to buy them on ebay, where you can see the seller's feedback.

Also, I believe the smallest order on the site is 100 stickers for $30 or something. That's a really good deal, but if you don't need that many, you can get fewer on ebay, as I did.

If thats the case, best idea is to use the free market approach to create more wealth. Buy those stickers, then resell each one for 2 bucks or so. You get 200 dollars, or a 560% profit. You then either donate that to the campaign or repeat the process. That way, everyone has cheap stickers, and Ron Paul's campaign has more money as a direct result.

Bryan
07-16-2007, 08:50 PM
Yes- I have bought 1300 and was very pleased- have another 1K on order.

They do a good job and the price is great.

BTW- just pay with a credit card and you always have some recourse.

Harry96
07-16-2007, 09:03 PM
If thats the case, best idea is to use the free market approach to create more wealth. Buy those stickers, then resell each one for 2 bucks or so. You get 200 dollars, or a 560% profit. You then either donate that to the campaign or repeat the process. That way, everyone has cheap stickers, and Ron Paul's campaign has more money as a direct result.

It might be worth a shot, but I think you'd have a hard time getting that price on ebay because there'd be too many people under-selling you. Two bucks is about what I paid for five stickers.

LibertyEagle
07-16-2007, 09:37 PM
Isn't that the guy who brought the truckload of stickers and signs for the Iowa Rally?

quickmike
07-16-2007, 10:02 PM

Now thats my kind of thinking.

Dave
07-16-2007, 10:40 PM
Isn't that the guy who brought the truckload of stickers and signs for the Iowa Rally?

That was ronpaulstore.com. Maybe the stickers people were there, too, but whoever is behind getting massive RP signs to Iowa had www.ronpaulstore.com (http://www.ronpaulstore.com) in the fine print. I'll never forget my hero from Arkansas who brought them.

evan2024
07-16-2007, 10:53 PM
there are many good stickers on cafepress.com but that site is a little pricy.

LibertyEagle
07-16-2007, 11:00 PM
That was ronpaulstore.com. Maybe the stickers people were there, too, but whoever is behind getting massive RP signs to Iowa had www.ronpaulstore.com (http://www.ronpaulstore.com) in the fine print. I'll never forget my hero from Arkansas who brought them.

Ah, thanks for the reminder Dave. :)

guntherg16
07-17-2007, 04:59 AM
Yes- I have bought 1300 and was very pleased- have another 1K on order.

They do a good job and the price is great.

BTW- just pay with a credit card and you always have some recourse.

Thank you.