PDA

View Full Version : My Experience Tonight

Xonox
01-04-2008, 02:29 AM
I sat down tonight riding on the high hopes that many diehards here held, that we could somehow sweep Iowa and win the presidency with virtualy no effort. I can say now, that we are not only watching a miraculous campaign, but are part of it. And as part of it we must all play our part. We have so often assumed that our bad showing in polls is because of a media conspiracy, and when it dawned on me that we really were going to finish 5th in Iowa it was not becaues of vote fraud, conspiracy, or anything other than one simple fact: this is real.

We must campaign for what we believe in. We must prove to America that Ron Paul is really the best choice. This is my message to all of you still claiming vote fraud and media control: Wake up and take off your tinfoil hats. If we are ever really going to win this, we have to believe in it and support it for real.

I don't think I'm alone in this realization, I've seen many here tonight that show the same kind of energy and enthusiasm. With 10% in Iowa, despite the feelings of defeat from those of us here in fantasy land, we have, in reality, said this to the American people: Ron Paul is real.

That being said, I sit here now with a new understanding of just how hard each and every one of us will have to work if we are really going to see Ron Paul to the White House. We have to hit the streets, spread the word, and spread the message. Ron Paul is right. And he is no novelty.

So I leave you here tonight with a simple parting message: The Revolution Is Real.

The Only Woj
01-04-2008, 02:40 AM
here's another one: waving signs doesn't do anything. you have to talk to people and convince them Dr. Paul is a better candidate/best candidate.

josh24601
01-04-2008, 02:42 AM
I'm glad to see after the hysteria that reason is prevailing. Good post.

Paulitician
01-04-2008, 02:46 AM
We have to actually reach out to the demographic that votes, and if not, make sure that whoever you talk to registers and shows up to vote. Otherwise, we're wasting our time. We've been wasting a lot of time... Besides that, this only cements the fact for me that the official campaign is mostly incompetent.

Trassin
01-04-2008, 02:56 AM
Good post.

I recommend that everyone who truly supports Ron Paul go to the newest section of the campaign's website, Voters.RonPaul2008.com , and take charge of their precinct.

OptionsTrader
01-04-2008, 02:57 AM
Good post.

I recommend that everyone who truly supports Ron Paul go to the newest section of the campaign's website, Voters.RonPaul.com , and take charge of their precinct.

Wrong link.

correct link:

http://voters.ronpaul2008.com

Trassin
01-04-2008, 02:59 AM
Wrong link.

correct link:

http://voters.ronpaul2008.com

Oops, thanks. I'm so glad this is my last night of working midnights. Maybe my brain will start to work right again next week.

GunnyFreedom
01-04-2008, 03:19 AM
signed up. 8-)
thanks, this is good good stuff