PDA

View Full Version : whats the most important thing to do for NH

rainman39393
01-04-2008, 02:07 AM
Whats the most important thing we should be doing in the last few days before New Hampshire?
I am happy with the success in Iowa and want to make sure it continues on to New Hampshire.
Also I think a new sub forum should be made immediately for the New Hampshire Primary for planning and such.
Also is there any way we can get the word out to all of Ron Paul's friends on facebook and myspace that live in NH to remind them to vote?

drexhex
01-04-2008, 02:19 AM
Go there and knock on doors!

Ron LOL
01-04-2008, 02:32 AM
The message, and hopefully OLFD have been doing this, MUST BE PERSONAL LIBERTY, not the Huckabee pandering we saw in IA. Small government, tax reform, national sovereignty and a humble foreign policy will go a LOT further than the blunder that was the IA strategy.

Not to demean any Iowans of course. Just talking about the official campaign here.

dagnybell
01-04-2008, 02:41 AM
McCain is our toughest competition in NH.

We need to be talking to people about RP's stands on the issues versus McCain's. McCain is very weak on immigration. He's very weak on National Sovereignty, etc.

See my post on another thread for an article that outlines just how scary McCain's positions are with regard to World Government and World Courts. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=74593

McCain is also weaker on taxes and individual liberties and, of course, he's Mr. Iraq War.

I think the Freedom message is the most important message - individual liberties and keeping the fruits of your labor.

Dave Pedersen
01-04-2008, 02:50 AM
Clarify the domestic vision. Clarify the social security vision.

rainman39393
01-04-2008, 02:58 AM
ok, those are good topics we should focus on, but what is the best way to actually get that message out? and also the best way to make sure all of the RP supporters in NH get out and vote?

Dave Pedersen
01-04-2008, 03:03 AM
Letters to the editor reach hundreds of engaged people who feel like they are educating themselves in their own private time. This is when people make decisions. When they are left alone to weigh things out. Clarify the soundness of Ron Paul's social security intentions for the elderly to know Ron Paul is their best prospect for keeping social security steady.

Trassin
01-04-2008, 03:28 AM
Go there and knock on doors!

If you are in state then sign up for your precinct at Voters.RonPaul2008.com . It will allow you to see who else is working that area, where the likely voters are, and what they key issues for those voters are.

From there you can begin targeting the voters that are still undecided and making sure that voters who have decided to vote for Ron Paul show up on primary day.