PDA

View Full Version : I'll be in Texas during the CA primary

Registered
01-04-2008, 01:51 AM
Can I still vote? Is there an absentee ballot for this caucus? I'm already registered republican but am confused about the process and whether or not I have to be in California at the time. Any information is appreciated.

John P Slevin
01-13-2008, 08:51 AM
Can I still vote? Is there an absentee ballot for this caucus? I'm already registered republican but am confused about the process and whether or not I have to be in California at the time. Any information is appreciated.

You can vote absentee...here is a link (http://www.elections.saccounty.net/VotebyMail/index.htm) to Sacramento County's info on absentee or vote by mail (whichever California county you are in complies with the same state law, so deadline dates will be the same)

Golding
01-14-2008, 06:10 AM
Can I still vote? Is there an absentee ballot for this caucus? I'm already registered republican but am confused about the process and whether or not I have to be in California at the time. Any information is appreciated.If you visit your local voting office, they can hand you an absentee ballot and you can vote for Ron Paul right now. That's what I wound up doing.

Paul4Prez
01-14-2008, 10:07 PM
There's also early voting. It starts here in Orange County on January 20th -- I don't know about Sacramento.