PDA

View Full Version : This is just the beginning!

vonMiser
01-04-2008, 01:48 AM
I don't know why everyone is so upset at Ron Paul's showing in Iowa. This is only the beginning of our struggle and we have a long road ahead of us and there's no way we can cover all the distance if we die off now!! The next step is New Hampshire. I expect Dr. Paul to do a little better there than Iowa, maybe 4th or 3rd place! Then comes Wyoming and Nevada which are similar to Iowa. Let's be realistic-- with a lot of hard work we might get Ron Paul in solid 4th place by this time. But that's a good start and NOT bad news! Meanwhile the Paul campaign will continue gathering momentum and cash from our wonderful donation drives. Maybe another blimp will go up on the west coast. OK, so what happens next? Well, it's possible that Ron Paul will not get the Republican nomination in the end and we have to face that possibility. Will he run as a 3rd party? Of course! He has the cash and the backing and refuses to rule it out even now. So across the nation Ron Paul will be a viable alternative to both Huckabee and Obama (or, god forbid, Clinton and Ghouliani!!). Now for the hardest part-- winning the presidency. It will take a HUGE committment from all of us Ron Paul supporters to make it through this phase-- HUGE. We are going to have to pull out all the stops to prevent disaster here but I think most of us are up to the challenge of not taking our own lives when Paul loses. With hard work and perseverance we can definitely see this thing through to the end!!

Naraku
01-04-2008, 01:49 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_primaries%2C_2000

And how.