PDA

View Full Version : What is Ron's strongest asset?

Lord Xar
01-04-2008, 01:47 AM
The grassroots.

I will say it. The campaign, imho, is grossly inadequate, amatuer and downright ignorant of alot of things. From their shoddy and ineffectual commercials to refusing to advertise in papers and explain his points in detail rather than rely on 30 second sound bits. - to not returning media inquiries.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a reason for the modest media push yesterday etc.... expectation.

The real base of the Ron Paul Revolution is the grassroots, not the campaign. Our grassroots is HUGELY powerful. Perhaps many of you don't understand just how much. As a grassroots force, its
very mobile, fast and effectual.

The quickest way to reduce the momentum and passion is to fullfill its constituency with grand hope and then dash it.

-----------------------------------------------------

There is NO reason for them to 'all of sudden' to give Ron a ton of publicity - "to cover their asses". That is patently ridiculous. We have been bashing the media for months, and all of a sudden we give them a conscience. Nope.

Now, I am devastated at a 5th place - but I had this feeling (I was hoping 3rd) - that this would happen.

BUT - my point is this. Stay strong. I found it rather interesting that all of sudden "Ron could come in 3rd!" all over.. the media attention.. WE ALL GOT SO MOTIVATED AND EXCITED! It filled our hearts with hope...

Then... bamm! How much wind went out of everyone's sails?

Now you know.

Ron has the grassroots, like never seen before
Ron has the message
Ron has the money

Out of those three, onlyl his grassroots is manipulateable. So, this is their next phase.

Stay strong. Stay positive. I know it will be tough but we have till February 5th.
Revolutions are never easy or predictable... this is why they a revolutionary...