PDA

View Full Version : Tancredo freaking out about the Huckster

susano
01-04-2008, 01:46 AM
Saying the big worry is it gives McCain a bigger bump. Naturally, Tancredo HATES McCain (calls him McKennedy). Tancredo said the Huckster got the God vote. He will not get that in many other states.

I think Ron Paul really needs to stress his committment to American soveriegnty and securing the borders. McCain is traitor and people need to be reminded of that. Ron Paul needs to quit talking about free trade and focus on restoring America. For me, that's the weakest point for RP. I don't want to hear any more free trade when American businesses are GONE.

Anyone share that opinion?

ChooseLiberty
01-04-2008, 01:48 AM
RP needs to clarify his vision for America.

Most people can't put all the pieces together.

And sovereignty is part of that.

0zzy
01-04-2008, 01:49 AM
where is he freakin ?

kill the banks
01-04-2008, 01:51 AM
Saying the big worry is it gives McCain a bigger bump. Naturally, Tancredo HATES McCain (calls him McKennedy). Tancredo said the Huckster got the God vote. He will not get that in many other states.

I think Ron Paul really needs to stress his committment to American soveriegnty and securing the borders. McCain is traitor and people need to be reminded of that. Ron Paul needs to quit talking about free trade and focus on restoring America. For me, that's the weakest point for RP. I don't want to hear any more free trade when American businesses are GONE.

hmmm , you make a good point ~ american sovereignty

i like it ! we can win with that !!

kill the banks

Minuteman2008
01-04-2008, 02:05 AM
McCain is who worried me the most too. I'd choose any other Republican, even Rudy, over McCain who I regard as someone who might even make me vote for a Democrat. I cannot handle four more years of the same, and McCain represents exactly that.

I'm glad at least Thompson was able to tie McCain so McCain can't claim too much of a postive experience in Iowa. McCain has an absolutely appalling record on spending, border security and to me represents endless war in the middle east.

He is a conservative's worst enemy and deserving of the title "McKennedy".

susano
01-04-2008, 02:06 AM
It was on (cringe) Fox.

Were I in charge of TV comercials, and that should be the job of the guy who made the Ron Paul Rising video, I would do something showing deserted American factories and businesses, then follow with a strong message of RESTORING America to it's once great and self suficient state.

Who wants to hear about trade with China, a country that harvests organs from Falun Gong prisoners?

Reagan was popular and resonated by saying how great America was. Ron Paul MUST put that vision into people's heads and say how we can be that, again.

susano
01-04-2008, 02:08 AM
McCain is such a traitor that I have wondered if he's been blackmailed. he might as well joing the Democrats, right now. He's the same as Lieberman - war mongering psycho loyal to Israel and organized crime. I DESPISE him.

Minuteman2008
01-04-2008, 02:13 AM
It was on (cringe) Fox.

Were I in charge of TV comercials, and that should be the job of the guy who made the Ron Paul Rising video, I would do something showing deserted American factories and businesses, then follow with a strong message of RESTORING America to it's once great and self suficient state.

Who wants to hear about trade with China, a country that harvests organs from Falun Gong prisoners?

Reagan was popular and resonated by saying how great America was. Ron Paul MUST put that vision into people's heads and say how we can be that, again.

Yeah, the Republican party has lost a lot of Reagan Democrats. Manufacturing is being dismantled in this country. If Paul is opposed to global treaties and cares about sovereignty I think it is important for him to start addressing economic issues and the effect on the middle class, and make it a positive hopeful message. Even Huckabee did a decent job on that front, and a lot of folks bought into it.

RoamZero
01-04-2008, 02:14 AM
Tancredo should have endorsed Paul.

pazlenchantinrocks
01-04-2008, 02:15 AM

You can't restore America without free trade.

demidog
01-04-2008, 02:16 AM
RP needs to clarify his vision for America.

Most people can't put all the pieces together.

And sovereignty is part of that.

Yeah, after 30 years of service to the cause of freedom, methods which have inspired people to give him 28 million dollars this year, RP needs to now change his methods and clear things up....

Minuteman2008
01-04-2008, 02:17 AM
Roy Beck from numberusa.com talked about Tancredo's endorsement of Romney. Tancredo met with Romney for two hours. He told Romney that he didn't want any name dropping or a cabinet position. He wanted Romney to promise him that there would be no amnesty for illegal aliens as his position and to stick to it. Romney promised, so Tancredo endorsed.

But I agree with you, he should have went with Paul. Tancredo is so scared of four years of McCain that he will endorse whoever he thinks can beat him.

Minuteman2008
01-04-2008, 02:18 AM
Yeah, after 30 years of service to the cause of freedom, methods which have inspired people to give him 28 million dollars this year, RP needs to now change his methods and clear things up....

And only 10% of the Iowa vote. Good luck with the status quo...

Thurston Howell III
01-04-2008, 02:20 AM
I think the message is actually kinda negative because goverment is so screwed up. However, the solutions are what I see as so positive and I haven't heard near as much about that. I'd like to start hearing how RonPaul will make a difference in my day to day life, how my life will improve. I know he talks about that but I'd start hitting the positives harder and longer. You know, the WIFM (what's in it for me?)

Now, I'm gonna go think about what I could do if the income tax was repealed. :)