PDA

View Full Version : So now what should us Iowans work on??

ForTheRevolution
01-04-2008, 01:42 AM
Now that our state is done I am heading on a two day vacation to relieve some stress....BUT when I get back, I am ready to help the campaign.

What should we do? Obviously getting more Iowan support isn't the most important thing right now, so how can we help all the other states out?

UziSprayTF
01-04-2008, 01:44 AM
Buy some beer. Visit with some amigos. Then write some letters, if you want.

brianbb98
01-04-2008, 01:46 AM
If ur really looking to get the word out to more people and if your close to another state maybe you can keep doing it across the border. Just an idea.

Dave Pedersen
01-04-2008, 01:47 AM
Write letters to the editors of local newspapers in South Carolina and Florida. Thank you for all the hard work you guys put out in one of the toughest states we will face in 2008.

Congratulations on a job well done !

Thank You !!

Ron Paul Fan
01-04-2008, 01:52 AM
I'm taking the next 2 weeks off. I deserve it.

ronpaul4pres
01-04-2008, 01:54 AM
Now that our state is done I am heading on a two day vacation to relieve some stress....BUT when I get back, I am ready to help the campaign.

What should we do? Obviously getting more Iowan support isn't the most important thing right now, so how can we help all the other states out?

Well, we helped write letters to your state, so you can return the favor:

http://www.louislogan.com/letters/index.asp

austin356
01-04-2008, 01:55 AM
Someone write a letter to my University Paper and we can publish it under my name :) :)
I dont have time to write myself.

Benaiah
01-04-2008, 02:01 AM
Write letters to South Carolina & Florida.
http://www.louislogan.com/letters/index.asp

Continue to tell everyone in your town about Ron Paul (they all have friends and family that live all over the USA, too).

me3
01-04-2008, 02:13 AM
Work on your neighbor states!

I'm taking the next 2 weeks off. I deserve it.
Ron Paul wouldn't take 2 weeks off. And he's 72 years old.

How old are you? 73? :D

Ron Paul Fan
01-04-2008, 02:27 AM
Work on your neighbor states!

Ron Paul wouldn't take 2 weeks off. And he's 72 years old.

How old are you? 73? :D

97 actually as my profile says. Anyway, I already cleared this with Ron Paul. I ran into him outside of my precinct tonight and I shook his hand. I got talking to him for a little while and he said he was really tired. I asked him if he was going to take some time off to rest. He said no, he was going to New Hampshire to campaign. I asked him if I could take some time off to rest for the both of us. He said to eat some chocolate chip cookies and read some Chalmers Johnson books for him. I said, can do Congressman! So I'm going to do my patriotic duty and fulfill my promise to Ron Paul and take the next two weeks off. I take my marching orders from him, not you!

Johncjackson
01-04-2008, 02:29 AM
Well Iowa isnt exactly over. They need to be ready for November. And even then, it will never be over.