PDA

View Full Version : From Jefferson County (THANKS BRIAN)!

atib
01-04-2008, 01:41 AM
I've been enjoying all the notice my county has been getting on this forum and others since I got home tonight. I was really excited after the vote and a little disappointed to found out how the rest of my state voted when I got home.

I am not to thank for the support RP has here... you can thank Brian H, another forum member. I barely know him but he has a tiny little building right on the town square that he converted into Ron Paul central. I helped him lit drop a couple of times last week and he's a great guy. The irony of it all is that as I found out tonight, he's not even an eligible voter. It kinda made me a little sad because I also have a friend from the czech republic who sent out tons of emails to local RP supporters... they both did a lot more to help RP take Jefferson than I did, and I am proud of them and my whole county for giving RP one more small victory.

Thanks Brian!

ronpaul4pres
01-04-2008, 01:44 AM
Thank you, atib and Brian H.! Tell us more: what did you guys do right?

Ronin
01-04-2008, 01:47 AM
Thank you, atib and Brian H.! Tell us more: what did you guys do right?

Yeah lets hear it. We need to learn from this.

ronpaul4pres
01-04-2008, 01:52 AM
Yeah lets hear it. We need to learn from this.

I think it's so important to learn from this success that I'm going to give this a bump.

Who is this Brian H. guy and can he give campaigning lessons?

eric_cartman
01-04-2008, 01:57 AM
thank you brian! you are a true patriot! when i looked at the results, and saw that ron paul won one of the county's... i knew that was because of one person who took charge and made a difference. it's difficult to stand up and be a leader, but this brian h. guy did it. congratulations.

drexhex
01-04-2008, 02:00 AM
Actually... Now that I look at the by-county results, Jefferson County is the only county that actually showed that a meetup group changed the outcome... all the others are basically the same even if they had a meetup group (not the amount of votes, but the place in the rankings) except for Jefferson and Decatur counties.

Odd. Hopefully it won't be the same in NH, SC, and the rest of em.

ronpaul4pres
01-04-2008, 02:03 AM
Actually... Now that I look at the by-county results, Jefferson County is the only county that actually showed that a meetup group changed the outcome... all the others are basically the same even if they had a meetup group (not the amount of votes, but the place in the rankings) except for Jefferson and Decatur counties.

Odd. Hopefully it won't be the same in NH, SC, and the rest of em.

Yeah - a meetup group by itself doesn't mean much unelss there is good leadership/organization.

I really want to hear from this Brian H. guy - and pronto!

RonPaulVolunteer
01-04-2008, 02:05 AM
I've been enjoying all the notice my county has been getting on this forum and others since I got home tonight. I was really excited after the vote and a little disappointed to found out how the rest of my state voted when I got home.

I am not to thank for the support RP has here... you can thank Brian H, another forum member. I barely know him but he has a tiny little building right on the town square that he converted into Ron Paul central. I helped him lit drop a couple of times last week and he's a great guy. The irony of it all is that as I found out tonight, he's not even an eligible voter. It kinda made me a little sad because I also have a friend from the czech republic who sent out tons of emails to local RP supporters... they both did a lot more to help RP take Jefferson than I did, and I am proud of them and my whole county for giving RP one more small victory.

Thanks Brian!

AWESOME! I can't vote either, but I work full time for Dr Paul. There's more to life than girls...