PDA

View Full Version : Were the results from Iowa legitimate?

eric_cartman
01-04-2008, 01:33 AM
What is everyone's opinion on the legitimacy of the results? (Yes they were legitimate / No, there was vote tampering / Unsure / Maybe / Other)

I would love to hear from the people who were actually in Iowa who would be able to confirm if the percentages released on television are accurate.

Were there really that many people out supporting Thompson and McCain in Iowa? Is there any proof that 15,000 people voted for Thompson and McCain?

It is known that elections have been rigged in the past, and we know that it is possible for the results to be tampered with during this election. So the question is, in this particular circumstance, were they legitimate?

Clinton Curtis Testimony on Electronic Voting Machine Fraud:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEzY2tnwExs

I am personally "unsure" because I don't live in Iowa, and i have no idea what the political situation is like in Iowa.... but if Fred Thompson beats Ron Paul in New Hampshire... we may have to consider declaring SHENANIGANS!

yongrel
01-04-2008, 01:34 AM
yes

Azprint
01-04-2008, 01:34 AM
Aye.

me3
01-04-2008, 01:35 AM
Irrelevant. Move on. Keep campaigning. Iowa is done.

Even if Dr. Paul won 80& due to voter fraud, it doesn't matter. Tomorrow's headlines are already printed.

Focus on recruiting and registering voters in your state.

eric_cartman
01-04-2008, 01:41 AM
Irrelevant. Move on. Keep campaigning. Iowa is done.

Even if Dr. Paul won 80& due to voter fraud, it doesn't matter. Tomorrow's headlines are already printed.

Focus on recruiting and registering voters in your state.

that seems to be the correct approach. i would like to know and have the knowledge of the legitimacy of the results... but the response must be the same... move on. keep campaigning. i agree. i'm just curious. from what i understand, Ron Paul should do well in NH, i suspect he should win NH... so voting fraud will be more apparent in NH if the results still show Ron Paul coming in 4th or 5th place.

UziSprayTF
01-04-2008, 01:43 AM
yes it was fair and well monitored.

eric_cartman
01-04-2008, 01:51 AM
yes it was fair and well monitored.

that's good to hear...are we going to do better in NH? i'm under the impression we should get first in NH... or is my perception of ron paul's support incorrect?

rooteroa
01-04-2008, 01:59 AM
that's good to hear...are we going to do better in NH? i'm under the impression we should get first in NH... or is my perception of ron paul's support incorrect?

Probably a bit overrated, we should do better in New Hampshire, where a larger percentage of the population is independent and as Paul grabs a much higher percentage of independent voters I would expect 15-20% for Paul. Either way I feel like while other campaigns are on the downswing we still have plenty of time to grow our support.

Trigonx
01-04-2008, 02:00 AM
100% fair