PDA

View Full Version : Message from Richard A. Viguerie of "ConservativesBetrayed"

Jodi's mom
01-04-2008, 01:29 AM

Subject: Who said this about liberal media bias? (Ouch)
And what you can do about it right now!

Dear Fellow Conservative:

Guess who made this poignant observation in 2003 about the liberal bias of the mainstream media:

“Bias has to do with the elimination of points of view, not presenting a point of view.”

Answer: The quotation comes from none other than Roger Ailes, the brilliant political operative and businessman who is president of the Fox News Channel.

Well said, Roger. However, that’s exactly what Fox News is doing now, by barring Ron Paul from your January 6 New Hampshire presidential debate.

Click here (http://www.conservativesbetrayed.com/gw3/articles-latestnews/articles.php?CMSArticleID=3490&CMSCategoryID=19) for the full text of my protest statement to Roger Ailes and Fox News. Whether or not you are supporting Ron Paul, barring him is inexcusable, and I explain why.

Now do something about this!

Go to www.KeepRonIn.com and sign the petition to Fox News. Let’s keep Ron Paul in all the debates! Let’s have a robust airing of all viewpoints in all presidential debates and forums!

Since the Fox News Channel debate is Sunday evening, every second counts. Please take action right now!

As the names on the petition come in, every few hours we’ll forward them to Roger Ailes, Rupert Murdoch, and the other top executives at Fox. They need to hear from you.

No matter whom you may support, this is an issue of basic fairness. Our political discourse will not suffer because a different viewpoint than held by the Republican establishment is expressed, but our nation will be damaged if reasonable viewpoints are silenced.

After you sign our petition, ask your family and friends to do the same.

In addition to signing the petition, consider writing or calling the Fox News Channel, including your favorite personalities on the network:

1-888-369-4762, extension 4
or (212) 301-3000
yourcomments@foxnews.com

Thanks for your fast actions to rectify this injustice.

Your fellow conservative,

Richard A. Viguerie
ConservativesBetrayed.com
9625 Surveyor Court, Suite 400
Manassas, Virginia 20110

Jodi's mom
01-04-2008, 01:37 AM
On the subject line email shown above, the question is asked: "Has the Fox News Channel Joined the Enemy?" My first answer was, "Hell, they ARE the enemy!" No doubt in my mind!

This country needs to wake up. The media is NOT our friend, nor are they fulfilling their duty that was assigned to them at the very beginning of the country. Below is proof:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years....It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years." ~ David Rockefeller Jun '91 Baden, Germany