PDA

View Full Version : Liberty County???

FrankB
01-04-2008, 01:20 AM
Hi! I've never voted before until I found out Ron Paul was running. So now I'm registered (along with some other family members).

I have not found any Paul supporters here in my county. I have not been able to find a meetup group for my county. I have not seen any Ron Paul signs except the one homemade sign plastered on my vehicle.

Are there any Paul supporters here in Liberty County? Who would be willing to meet up and get the Freedom Campaign rolling here?

I have no idea what to do (never been involved in election politics) but I am willing to do SOMETHING!!!!

It's now or never! God help us if we have to endure the Clintonistas again!!!

austin4paul
01-06-2008, 09:05 PM
Start a meet-up then get in touch with some of the Houston meet-up folks to get things rolling in your area. You should also sign up for the campaign's Precinct Leader program. There may be someone else in Liberty County already and when you sign in to this system, it will give you their contact information so you can get in touch with them.

Click here to sign up for the campaign Precinct Leader program (http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassrootscentral.test/signup.php?r=tishjo1234@yahoo.com)

Phantom
01-29-2008, 07:51 PM
bump!

dannno
01-29-2008, 07:57 PM
Hey can you find 4 people in your town who voted for Ron Paul for us??

Thanks.

weslinder
01-31-2008, 11:29 AM
I don't who's supporting Dr. Paul from Liberty County, but we have several people from Nome in the Beaumont meet-up group. You should join and come to a meeting.