PDA

View Full Version : Iowa Lesson: Redirect a Little Dough

Omphfullas Zamboni
01-04-2008, 01:20 AM
Howdy folks,

I gather there is a contingent of you who may be less than satisfied with the official campaign's marketing strategy; some feel the grassroots could advertise more effectively. If this is indeed the case, mightn't we consider anointing supporter-based project for the next fundraiser? It doesn't have to be a record smashing money bomb, just maybe $3 million or so...I would donate.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Omphfullas Zamboni

PS --The four-star posts we've seen this evening have been grand. Thanks, you eloquent orators, for innervating our morale.

supporter
01-04-2008, 01:40 AM
This isn't a bad idea. Let's do money bomb's for "grass roots" efforts. We have great ads. Let's raise money to get them on TV. Maybe a SuperBowl money bomb?

If the campaign isn't going to get a new campaign manager, I'm not going to give them any more more money. If other people feel that way, then we should let them know it!

Omphfullas Zamboni
01-04-2008, 01:44 AM
...I'm not trying to knock headquarters. I just want to see the Ron Paul GEICO ad televised.

Originally Posted by greendiseaser
WE NEED A GEICO COMMERCIAL.
"Ron Paul is a Real Contender For President, But Not A Paid Entertainer, So We Hired One..."

liberty_Forever
01-04-2008, 01:45 AM
Yeah, we need grassroots ads. We need to think IMMEDIATELY how to coordinate between campaign and grassroots.

Omphfullas Zamboni
01-04-2008, 01:59 AM
Hello again,

What I keep hearing in these threads is, with respect to the official campaign is, "WE WANT" and "WE NEED". What's lacking is a "WHO" and a "HOW". So, who has Mr. Paul's ear and how do we contact him or her? Have state coordinators been widely recognized for passing along grass-roots sentiments?

We have pages upon mountains of media contact info but who do we know in RP's inner circle? Pertinent resources could do us a world of good.

Thank you all, once again.

Sincerely,
Omphfullas Zamboni