hard@work
01-04-2008, 01:01 AM
Very nice.

RonPaulCult
01-04-2008, 01:03 AM
This makes me want to jump for joy!

Cindy
01-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Love the first one!!! Quality and message is GREAT!!!

The second one is dull and creepy. The guy should've been relaxed in a chair at least with some good back ground music and occasional change of imagery to illustrate what he is talking about.

Thanks for posting these. Nice to see what my donations are being spent on.

Duckman
01-04-2008, 01:06 AM
It's definitely better, but I would like for them to have put a chart up there briefly.

drfarrington
DAMMIT!!

If they would have broadcast that across Iowa, we would have edged out McCain.

ClayTrainor
"Ron Paul is their choice for their next commander in chief!"

Oh man, I hope they air this EVERYWHERE!

How on earth would mccain respond to something like this?

Cindy
01-04-2008, 01:07 AM
"Ron Paul is their choice for their next commander in chief!"

Oh man, I hope they air this EVERYWHERE!

How on earth would mccain respond to something like this?

He'd crap his pants.

Real_CaGeD
01-04-2008, 01:09 AM
we are riding a up trend!

Chibioz
01-04-2008, 01:10 AM
Nice!! Awesome!! Let the troops voice be heard!

Azprint
01-04-2008, 01:11 AM
Haha guys, look Gravel campaign is talking shit about ad in comments section. WTF?!

0zzy
01-04-2008, 01:13 AM
they need to add ron paul's uniform picture. what's up?

mkrfctr
01-04-2008, 01:25 AM
2nd one, the endorsement: jesus christ get a teleprompter or memorize (to say nothing of everything else ...)

Ron LOL
01-04-2008, 01:38 AM
That's a kick straight to the neo-con nuts. This ad is great.

Ron LOL
01-04-2008, 01:41 AM
He'd crap his pants.

Yes (http://youtube.com/watch?v=woKnNtPJVQA), yes he would.

Granat
01-04-2008, 01:55 AM
Don't like it.

1. People don't like to read, so the announcer should say that "RP gets the most donations..."

2. We are still working on name recognition, RP's name should be in a corner at all times.

3. Quotes are not on screen very long, and the background is distracting and makes reading text difficult.

4. Not a fan of the "flashing light" at the end of the commercial. Makes him look like Jesus or something with the way he is postured.

Simplicity is key, within reason. The commercials need to have more visual contrast, and the announcer needs to pretty much read what is on the screen. People are lazy. Other than that, its a great basis for a commercial.

Frankie Lee
01-04-2008, 01:57 AM
Don't like it.

1. People don't like to read, so the announcer should say that "RP gets the most donations..."

2. We are still working on name recognition, RP's name should be in a corner at all times.

3. Quotes are not on screen very long, and the background is distracting and makes reading text difficult.

4. Not a fan of the "flashing light" at the end of the commercial. Makes him look like Jesus or something with the way he is postured.

Simplicity is key, within reason. The commercials need to have more visual contrast, and the announcer needs to pretty much read what is on the screen. People are lazy. Other than that, its a great basis for a commercial..

Exactly , Military donations flashes on and off. Other than the text it's a bunch of fluff.

Bilgefisher
01-04-2008, 02:00 AM
Don't like it.

Simplicity is key, within reason. The commercials need to have more visual contrast, and the announcer needs to pretty much read what is on the screen. People are lazy. Other than that, its a great basis for a commercial.

I agree, but I am glad they are showing a video for veterans and active duty military. Its step in the right direction.

eric_cartman
01-04-2008, 02:01 AM
awesome! now that's playing politics! you'll even get some of those retarded war mongering republicans to vote for him, not knowing that ron paul really wants to bring the troops home! hahaha, i love it. everyone else uses the troops as a propaganda tool, so you might as well throw it back in their faces by showing who the troops actually support.

Liberty Star
01-04-2008, 02:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qVmVJJaLkM

Great ad.

RP need to hit hard on Iraq war/foreign policy issues and how they effect taxes/economy. RP had the foresight to oppose Iraq war years ago and need to capitalize on that.

eric_cartman
01-04-2008, 02:08 AM
Don't like it.

i agree with comments 1-3. the flashing light isn't that bad... looking like jesus is a good thing.

also add: picture of ron paul in his uniform! have a bunch of the random military people, then him as a kid, then him now... it'd be way cooler.

but the add is a lot better than the first ones, like the "he's catching on, i'm telling ya" guy. so we're moving in the right direction. the people making the adds should post them in the forums for feedback before releasing them... people here have good ideas.

yongrel
01-04-2008, 02:10 AM
Not a bad ad. They're getting better.

jabrownie
01-04-2008, 02:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qVmVJJaLkM

Also, new endorsement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMZM5mEQ5Ps

Hell yea!!! Now this is what I'm talking about!!! (The first one)

Agree that the announcer should both read and have it show the worded parts. Some people are auditory learners, others are visual, hit up both.

RonPaulVolunteer
01-04-2008, 02:16 AM
OK, not trying to be critical, but WTF was this not played in Iowa for the last 2 weeks???? Gosh!!!

AggieforPaul
01-04-2008, 02:16 AM
Excellent ad, I'm glad HQ has finally woken up.

RonPaulVolunteer
01-04-2008, 02:17 AM
I want to put ALL the latest ads on the podcast. Does anyone have access to a higher quality source of them than YouTube?

chowdy
01-04-2008, 02:29 AM
Great ad. Nice to see the campaign playing hardball. Very sellable.

RonPaulVolunteer
01-04-2008, 02:41 AM
DIGG IT UP BABY!

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/2008_Election_Ad_Who_do_the_Troops_Support

noztnac
01-04-2008, 02:50 AM
Better would be to hear actual members of the military saying it. The narrator sounds like he's straight out of a Hollywood movie script.

The text also flies by a bit too fast.

0zzy
01-04-2008, 03:08 AM
Better would be to hear actual members of the military saying it. The narrator sounds like he's straight out of a Hollywood movie script.

The text also flies by a bit too fast.

yeee

slamhead
01-04-2008, 03:20 AM
Lame...voice over..run of the mill...same old shit that has been marketed for as long as I can rememer. The all say they support the troops. Last about 30 seconds until the next ad from a rival says the same. Need to start putting up ads from people on here.