PDA

View Full Version : Turn things around this weekend!

Nate K
01-04-2008, 12:51 AM
In New Hampshire mainly, this weekend - devote all of your time and energy hitting the streets, canvassing - whatever you have to do. This is an emergency and it needs to be done, show that urgency on the streets! (no pun intended)

Seriously, if we wanna make a change, it needs to be done now so that we still have that adrenaline in our blood. Don't wait around, let's organize something for this weekend to make sure we win NH!!

tboss
01-04-2008, 12:53 AM
I second this. But we can't look desperate out there. Let's keep it real and realize that we are on the rise. Let's make our time count!

Nate K
01-04-2008, 12:54 AM
i agree, we should use our this fight or flight energy and convert it into something useful obviously.

robatsu
01-04-2008, 01:00 AM
Today, our Montgomery County Maryland meetup distributed about a 1000 slim jims at the top of the Bethesda Metro escalator. Way more effective than any online activity, IMO. I think I converted at least one typical Montgomery leftie-lib with a discussion about the welfare/warfare state, how these are flip sides of the same coin.

Nothing beats retail politics.

RonPaulwillWin
01-04-2008, 01:04 AM
We're gonna have 300 replies in this thread but nobody's going to do a single damn thing on the ground. Well, me +1