PDA

View Full Version : Message From A Very New Paul Supporter

Runnerguy
01-04-2008, 12:46 AM
As an American who felt it was my duty to vote I wanted to make an informed choice, but after looking at my options I had grown tired of these bought-out media pushed politicians and had not planned on voting in the primary elections.

This afternoon as I was watching the news I heard them mention Ron Paul. Huckabee, Clinton, Giuliani, Obama, I knew them all. Sure I had seen stickers everywhere with his name, but I had never really heard about what Ron Paul stands for and who he was. I looked up a video of him and thought it was to good to be true. I looked up more and I was shocked! Somebody that actually stood for America, and didn''t sell out when money was waved in his face, or abandon his principles when facing opposition during the debate clips I saw.

This was somebody that wouldn't stop fighting for me no matter the opposition, or greedy corporations trying to buy him off. Whether a million people are fans of him or I'm the only one someone that will stand for America like that deserves my support. In what was the easiest decision I've made I decided I would do everything I could to support Ron Paul.

Not knowing the size of his following I expected him to get 1% of the vote. I was shocked to find out he beat Giuliani with 10%! In a place like Iowa, which I now found out was his weakest state! I decided if elderly people in Iowa can wait in cold weather in Iowa to vote for corporate cronies, I sure as hell will be in line during the Florida caucus voting for Ron Paul the politician, but more so Ron Paul the man.

Thank You Ron Paul

UziSprayTF
01-04-2008, 12:50 AM
thank you very much for your post! Be sure to join a meetup group to help the Doctor win! All you need to do is convince 2 people who will convince 2 people and sooner or later we will be free!

parke
01-04-2008, 12:55 AM
Welcome.. Ron Paul hit me like that too. Volunteer and help spread the word. Youll meet some really fun and interesting people along the way.

Grandson of Liberty
01-04-2008, 01:01 AM
welcome to the party!

Your post gave me goosebumps as I recalled the first time I started watching videos of the good doctor!

Now spread the word!

ClayTrainor
01-04-2008, 01:04 AM
Welcome to the revolution man!

I am very glad you are finally starting to voice your support... the main thing to do now is inform as many people as you can about ron paul, by any means necessary!

Make no mistake, we are in this for keeps. Alot of people here are very serious about not just impacting this race, but actually winning it.

Welcome Aboard!

Ball
01-04-2008, 01:13 AM
I hope you're planning on doing more than vote. This Revolution needs more recruits, badly!

Azprint
01-04-2008, 01:16 AM
Welcome aboard. And that is ladies and gentlemen, what we have to fight! Lack of information about Paul among electorate.

trispear
01-04-2008, 01:19 AM
Thank you for brightening my day Runnerguy^_^

Mark
01-04-2008, 01:19 AM
Thank YOU runnerguy! Welcome new Patriot!!

Runnerguy
01-04-2008, 02:49 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome, this is quite a group

Runnerguy
01-04-2008, 11:24 AM
and I'm registering to vote for Ron today!

jointhefightforfreedom
01-04-2008, 11:27 AM
Grab a few friends and get them registered also!

RoyalShock
01-04-2008, 11:32 AM
Welcome aboard!

One word of caution, however:

We are a large and very diverse group. Inevitably, that creates tension between some people. The recent Christians vs. Atheists as a case in point. Just know that in nearly all the disputes, the end goal is the same, but sometimes we don't always agree on how to get there.

Oh, and this goes beyond Ron Paul. This is truly a revolution and must persevere beyond any one candidate!

Runnerguy
01-04-2008, 09:56 PM
I've got one friend on board, trying to get the others to see the light. When you vote and get as many other people as you can to put their support behind Paul and they do the same there's nothing that can stop you. Other messages are too fake for this to work and people to commit to. Once heard Ron Paul's message is genuine, refreshing and contagious.

tomveil
01-04-2008, 09:59 PM
Welcome! As somebody mentioned, get ahold of your local meetup group if you have one! They'll have all the signs, stickers, and information that you can use to help other see the light too!

Glad to have you aboard!

CanadiansLoveRonPaul
01-04-2008, 10:01 PM
Awesome man! Welcome! What kind of running do you do, guy?

AMack
01-04-2008, 10:04 PM
This is great to hear. Many people thought we couldn't field a considerable amount of people to any caucus or primary. We've shocked many people who had low expectations, and I hope that many will be joining us in the next couple weeks.

txgirl
01-04-2008, 10:07 PM
I've got one friend on board, trying to get the others to see the light. When you vote and get as many other people as you can to put their support behind Paul and they do the same there's nothing that can stop you. Other messages are too fake for this to work and people to commit to. Once heard Ron Paul's message is genuine, refreshing and contagious.

I love hearing how people came to know Dr. Paul... Thank you for sharing. You should consider ordering some slim jims to pass out to your friends, colleagues, relatives, etc.

Welcome! :)

IChooseLiberty
01-04-2008, 10:16 PM
Good having you aboard!!!!

We can never have enough soldiers fighting for our liberty.

justinc.1089
01-04-2008, 10:20 PM
Welcome to the R[evol]ution!

But understand something, it is the hard work of thousands of people just like you that have got Paul where he is, and unless thousands more work beside us we will not see Paul elected, so it is of extreme importance you do more than just vote for him, but join a meetup group and help to get other people to vote for him as well!

:D