PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Wins Independent Vote In Iowa

AlexMerced
01-04-2008, 12:42 AM
http://donklephant.com/2008/01/03/ron-paul-wins-independent-vote-in-iowa/

Not the most positive coverage, but I think it gives us an idea of what we're working with.

MCockerill08
01-04-2008, 12:48 AM
There will be MUCH, MUCH more independents in NH!

ErikBlack
01-04-2008, 01:25 AM
There will be a lot of independents in New Hampshire, but not in the other states. Ron Paul needs to focus on winning the Republican vote.

jersdream
01-04-2008, 01:30 AM
Obama actually killed us, he drew sooo many Independents to his side....if they were on the GOP side, I think Ron would have done a lot better.

Kalitechne
01-04-2008, 01:38 AM
It's the youth that gave Obama his win. I myself am 21, and unfortunately, many young people flock to the Democrats on instinct because of how that party is portrayed on social issues. The idea of individual liberty which encompasses all groups is not trendy enough for them. I also suspect many senior citizens don't even know that Ron Paul exists, and the mass media are to blame for that. So what else is new?

liberty_rp08
01-04-2008, 01:52 AM
It's the youth that gave Obama his win. I myself am 21, and unfortunately, many young people flock to the Democrats on instinct because of how that party is portrayed on social issues. The idea of individual liberty which encompasses all groups is not trendy enough for them. I also suspect many senior citizens don't even know that Ron Paul exists, and the mass media are to blame for that. So what else is new?

Naive young Obama voters cost RP 3rd or better. Like a CFR-backed candidate is going to bring real change. :mad: