PDA

View Full Version : Red State

Real_CaGeD
01-04-2008, 12:35 AM
HWSNBN(Ron Paul) is mentioned in more than one thread as a "winner" over at red state. Dont go inflating their hits, trust me.

McCain and Thompson beating RP only by 3% opened a few eyes over at Red State. The majority over there know Huck is not conservative, and believe Mitt is ruined.

Push Ron Pauls conservatism.

jonahtrainer
01-04-2008, 12:37 AM
HWSNBN(Ron Paul) is mentioned in more than one thread as a "winner" over at red state. Dont go inflating their hits, trust me.

McCain and Thompson beating RP only by 3% opened a few eyes over at Red State. The majority over there know Huck is not conservative, and believe Mitt is ruined.

This is awesome!

Highstreet
01-04-2008, 12:57 AM

Push the other Liberal Republican's "Nanny State Foreign Policy".

Push it on the web and on radio call ins. No need to identify as RP supporters, just mention that language and watch the momentum change.

Real_CaGeD
01-04-2008, 12:58 AM

Push it on the web and on radio call ins. No need to identify as RP supporters, just mention that language and watch the momentum change.

exactly.

me3
01-04-2008, 12:59 AM

Just push constitutional limited government. Don't get into the nanny state. A lot of Republicans like running that show so they can be babied.

Appeal to a sense of Americanism without mentioning Dr. Paul.

hawks4ronpaul
01-04-2008, 01:02 AM
I stress foreign policy at http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/