PDA

View Full Version : Thank God Iowa is History!

michaelwise
01-04-2008, 12:21 AM
I was getting sick of seeing Iowa get all the attention on the news. New Hampshire is our strong suit. Now it is confirmed that independants are flocking to our side in the Republican race. We must usurp all the media attention we can get from now thru Tuesday in New Hampshire. We need ideas on how to do this, since we know that MSM coverage = votes, along with all our other activities of canvasing and convincing voters.

NYgs23
01-04-2008, 12:22 AM
As I keep saying keep pounding away at independents flocking to Obama or McCain. Turn them towards Ron Paul instead.

NYgs23
01-04-2008, 12:24 AM
As for the MSM, I wonder if they may not give a little more attention to RP after this. Blitzer and Larry King, anyway, seemed to think RP did better than expected, and to the MSM, he probably did.

Joe3113
01-04-2008, 12:24 AM
As I keep saying keep pounding away at independents flocking to Obama or McCain. Turn them towards Ron Paul instead.

God yes......get those Obama zombies on our side

Someone should burn 20,000 copies of freedom to fascism and hand them to every Obama supporter in NH

Carole
01-04-2008, 01:20 AM
That and the Moneychangers.

Not a bad idea.

I think NH voters will understand Ron Paul a whole lot better.

phoenixrising
01-04-2008, 01:28 AM
go for thompsons @! he is gonna drop b/4 FL...i just know it!!! ((funds r 2 low!)))