PDA

View Full Version : Message From A Very New Paul Supporter

tsetsefly
01-04-2008, 12:09 AM
This was posted on the Iowa caucus forum from a new RP supporter, unless its fake(whcih id doubt) I think it was great so I am reposting it here:

posted by runner guy:

As an American who felt it was my duty to vote I wanted to make an informed choice, but after looking at my options I had grown tired of these bought-out media pushed politicians and had not planned on voting in the primary elections.

This afternoon as I was watching the news I heard them mention Ron Paul. Huckabee, Clinton, Guilinaii, Obama, I knew them all. Sure I had seen stickers everywhere with his name, but I had never really heard about what Ron Paul stands for and who he was. I looked up a video of him and thought it was to good to be true. I looked up more and I was shocked! Somebody that actually stood for America, and didn''t sell out when money was waved in his face, or abandon his principles when facing opposition during the debate clips I saw.

This was somebody that would'nt stop fighting for me no matter the opposition, or greedy corporations trying to buy him off. Whether a million people are fans of him or I'm the only one someone that will stand for America like that deserves my support. In what was the easiest decision I've made I decided I would do everything I could to support Ron Paul.

Not knowing the size of his following I expected him to get 1% of the vote. I was shocked to find out he beat Guilianni with 10%! In a place like Iowa, which I now found out was his weakest state! I decided if elderly people in Iowa can wait in cold weather in Iowa to vote for corporate cronies, I sure as hell will be in line during the Florida caucus voting for Ron Paul the politician, but more so Ron Paul the man.

Thank You Ron Paul

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=74333

tsetsefly
01-04-2008, 12:12 AM
bump

jmdrake
01-04-2008, 12:15 AM
Cool! Great to hear!

Highstreet
01-04-2008, 12:32 AM
bump

tsetsefly
01-04-2008, 12:39 AM
bump, apperantly another post like this, either trolls (doubt it but you can never be sure) or Paul was really expected to do bad today...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=74430

tsetsefly
01-04-2008, 12:47 AM
bump

ronpaulitician
01-04-2008, 12:48 AM
I think the 10% that Paul got in Iowa will make a lot of people take another look at him.

10% wasn't a surprise to us, but I think it WAS a surprise to many others.

Mark
01-04-2008, 12:51 AM
This was posted on the Iowa caucus forum from a new RP supporter, unless its fake(whcih id doubt) I think it was great so I am reposting it here:

posted by runner guy:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=74333

Right there are specific "selling points" to bring people into Ron's camp.

Somebody that actually stood for America,
and didn''t sell out when money was waved in his face,
or abandon his principles when facing opposition
somebody that would'nt stop fighting for me no matter the opposition,
or greedy corporations trying to buy him off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whether a million people are fans of him or I'm the only one
someone that will stand for America like that deserves my support.
In what was the easiest decision I've made I decided I would do everything I could to support Ron Paul.

~~~~~~~~~~~

take 'em and run..

tboss
01-04-2008, 12:55 AM
I'm glad I read this. I know we can do it! It's happening as we speak. Every guy in New Hampshire is working that much harder. Every Ron Paul Republican is making their time count. I know for me, I will be working that much harder to get him enough support in California to make a huge impact.

Runnerguy
01-04-2008, 01:00 AM
Thanks Tset for the repost. I'm not a spammer just an American that's fed up with what is going in the government and in Ron found a light at the end of the dark political tunnel we're in today.

Mark
01-04-2008, 01:22 AM
Thanks Tset for the repost. I'm not a spammer just an American that's fed up with what is going in the government and in Ron found a light at the end of the dark political tunnel we're in today.

That's what happened to ALL of us. It's why we fight so hard. He's given us REAL hope. And we won't make him stand alone. We are One!

Runnerguy
01-04-2008, 09:44 AM
Btw sorry for the double Tset. I didn't see you had started one yet.