PDA

View Full Version : Iowans - I am proud of you

OptionsTrader
01-04-2008, 12:07 AM
All of the campaigning you did helped to absolutely devastate Giuliani. Giuliani, the prime symbol of neoconservatism. Every percentage point he is below his ~%30 national polling numbers last week. This war mongering neoconservative was destroyed tonight, and Ron Paul's message helped to defeat him.

Dodd and Biden dropped out tonight as well, by the way.

There's still a very serious risk Ron Paul will win.

I have never met you in person and probably never will, but the fact that you cared enough about liberty and about restoring the government to a constitutional republic I am proud of each and every one of you that heard Ron Paul's message, got his name out there and got people to listen to you. I don't have to meet you to know that I have thousands of Iowans that I could talk to 30 years from now and know you are my friends.

ItsTime
01-04-2008, 12:08 AM
Great post to go to bed on.

Thank you Iowans!

OptionsTrader
01-04-2008, 01:06 AM
Candidates that you helped demolish tonight:

Senator Chris Dodd (D)
Senator Joe Biden (D)
Congressman Gravel (D)
Congressman Kucinich (D)
Governor Bill Richardson (D)
"Republican Frontrunner" Rudy Giuliani (R)
Congressman Duncan Hunter (R)

Third place among Republicans is essentially where we are in Iowa (within 3%), in a difficult state for limited government to be accepted given a virtual media blackout. You got us to within 3% of both Senator McCain and Thompson.

And do you know what? We are only getting started.

Trigonx
01-04-2008, 01:10 AM
indeed a good post

yongrel
01-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Good post.

Thank you Iowa, for demonstrating that 10% of your voting population is not hopelessly ignorant.

archemeedees
01-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Yes!!! +1. More positivity and action, less whining. Go us.

PaleoConservative
01-04-2008, 01:24 AM
Yes, the people that worked for Ron Paul worked their butts off and I am also proud of your effort.

However, we need to stop the butt kissing here. You helped beat up Chris Dodd? Uh,
we are trying to win the Republican nomination here. I couldn't give a darn about the democratic side right now.

Beating Rudy? LOL, he didn't even run a campaign in Iowa. Yippie! The great workers in New Hampshire have also done a wonderful job as well no matter what happens there.

Liberty Star
01-04-2008, 01:25 AM
Great job by all the dedicated supporters!

Tidewise
01-04-2008, 01:31 AM
OptionsTrader, as ever, you are the man. I can go to bed now with a some peace in my head.