PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Tancredos having a melt down..

MadViking10
01-03-2008, 11:39 PM
on FOX. Too funny.

RPFTW!
01-03-2008, 11:41 PM
what happened?

Myerz
01-03-2008, 11:42 PM
Dontcha just hate vague posts......

nullvalu
01-03-2008, 11:43 PM
Did somebody throw water on him?

Edward
01-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Dontcha just hate vague posts......Yup. My pet peeve around here. My favorites are the titles that read: "IMPORTANT!!!! READ THIS POST!"

Ethek
01-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Yup. My pet peeve around here. My favorites are the titles that read: "IMPORTANT!!!! READ THIS POST!"

lol

frasu
01-03-2008, 11:47 PM
on FOX. Too funny.

CAN you elaborate a bit? Sloppy posts at this time of the day don't help.

JMO
01-03-2008, 11:49 PM
I didn't see Tancredo talking, but he looked 20 years older. I didn't even recognize him, he must use a lot of makeup at the debates.

Aaron_einstein
01-03-2008, 11:51 PM
..wat?

Johncjackson
01-03-2008, 11:52 PM
He was beating down Huck and McCain. How is that a BAD thing?

rasheedwallace
01-03-2008, 11:53 PM
He was beating down Huck and McCain. How is that a BAD thing?

its not, but i saw this too. he was just really pissy and whinny. kinda funny really.

RPFTW!
01-03-2008, 11:53 PM
details

itsnobody
01-03-2008, 11:55 PM
we need a youtube

rasheedwallace
01-03-2008, 11:57 PM
its not a big deal, shouldnt have got a thread in the first place.

Flirple
01-04-2008, 12:54 AM
Yes I too dislike threads that are started without any details.

I caught part of Tancredo (via satellite) on fox and he was arguing with Shephard Smith about how he thought Huckabee had no chance of going the distance and getting the nomination. He looked like he was personally peeved that Huckabee could do so well. He was getting a little worked up and looked silly as someone who dropped out with no support criticizing someone who just easily won Iowa.

Not a big deal though.

hard@work
01-04-2008, 01:12 AM
This thread is terrible. The whole "meltdown" thing. It makes me want a melted cheese sandwich. I dunno like.. a burger or something ... but more like a patty melt. Even a tuna melt would be grand. I'm so hungry. I have a bagel and some american cheese... maybe I should fry up an egg and melt the cheese on the bagel. I have some dijon... so I'll make a dijon egg bagel melt.

I will call it the Tancredo ("Tank" for short).

Also, Tank fans out there - I know you say you "can't outTank Tank" but lemme tell ya - fixing the federal reserve scheme will go a long way to end the need for illegal workers. Something you guys should look into. That, and getting our #*(%ing border patrol back from overseas for crying out loud?!?

Okay, now this thread is good.

xexkxex
01-04-2008, 01:29 AM
This thread is terrible. The whole "meltdown" thing. It makes me want a melted cheese sandwich. I dunno like.. a burger or something ...

Great....now I want a burger.... :)

....I'm going to What-A-Burger...anyone want anything?

asgardshill
01-04-2008, 02:28 AM
Great....now I want a burger.... :)

....I'm going to What-A-Burger...anyone want anything?

Seriously. Bring me a half-dozen of their apple pies (fried, not baked like that McDonalds pasteboard). And the biggest chocolate shake they've got - put it in a 55-gallon drum if you have to. My sugar's crashing and I'm desperate.

Minuteman2008
01-04-2008, 03:31 AM
Tancredo is SCARED TO DEATH that McCain will get the nomination. That is the reason he stumped for Romney. He will support anyone who will keep McCain out of the Whitehouse. Roy Beck of Numberusa.com talked to Tancredo, and was told that Tancredo didn't want a cabinet position should Romney win the election, nor did he want any positive comments, he merely wanted Romney to promise that there would be no amnesty for illegal aliens and for Romney to keep his promise. I know the anti-war left hates the guy, but he's 100% geniune on this issue (Tancredo, not Romney).

He might act upset about Huckabee, but McCain is the anti-Christ to Tancredo. Any Tancredo attacks on Huckabee and McCain can only help Paul among Republicans.