PDA

View Full Version : Important - Need To Pay Attention To This!

WillInMiami
01-03-2008, 11:37 PM
According to the CNN entrance polls, 73% of the republican caucus goers in Iowa tonight were age 45 or older. That means that only 27% of them were UNDER 45. We know that our strongest support is the younger group (I'm 35).

What's the lesson here? Too many of us sat on their butts tonight! We obviously didn't get them to the polls. Meanwhile, Romney and the others bussed the old farts in and promise to protect social security. We CANNOT let this happen in NH, SC, or FL!!!!

liberty_Forever
01-03-2008, 11:37 PM
Great post

steve005
01-03-2008, 11:40 PM
bump

Austin
01-03-2008, 11:40 PM
I'm one of the volunteers from Ron Paul's Christmas Vacation, and much of this can be blamed on the official campaign. They had a database crash and no working backup.

We were supposed to be making calls to confirmed Ron Paul supporters at noon. Instead, we started working on a shitty list that still included non-supporters, wrong numbers, and even dead folks at damned 4:45 PM.

Thank you, Iowa HQ.

WillInMiami
01-03-2008, 11:42 PM
I'm one of the volunteers from Ron Paul's Christmas Vacation, and much of this can be blamed on the official campaign. They had a database crash and no working backup.

We were supposed to be making calls to confirmed Ron Paul supporters at noon. Instead, we started working on a shitty list that still included non-supporters, wrong numbers, and even dead folks at damned 4:45 PM.

Thank you, Iowa HQ.

GEESH! Thanks for that! I'm a database administrator - now I wish I would have been there to protect the data!!!

JMO
01-03-2008, 11:43 PM

Thank you, Iowa HQ.

I am sorry but I don't think any voter can use this as a excuse. You can't tell me someone that was planning on voting for Ron Paul didn't know tonight was caucus night. Anyone that had a lazy excuse for not going must take the blame solely on themselves, you are not their babysitter and should not take blame for the database breaking down.

WillInMiami
01-03-2008, 11:45 PM
I am sorry but I don't think any voter can use this as a excuse. You can't tell me someone that was planning on voting for Ron Paul didn't know tonight was caucus night. Anyone that had a lazy excuse for not going must take the blame solely on themselves, you are not their babysitter and should not take blame for the database breaking down.

VERY TRUE! I've known my primary date for months now! Reminds me of a chick at my office. I asked her today if she was going to vote. Her answer was yes. I asked her if she was registered - she had a deer in the headlights look on her face. Of course it's too late now. Oh well, she's a democrat and would've voted for Hillary - no real loss for us.