PDA

View Full Version : Hold the Line!!!

Nate K
01-03-2008, 11:35 PM
We didn't fail tonight by any means. Most of us knew an outcome like this was very possible, Iowa is not our forte!!

What does this tell us? To get up off of our asses and get out there! This is very real! The future of our nation and our children depend on what we do now. There is absolutely no room for quitting or giving up. If you wanna pout and cry and give up on Ron Paul - then go ahead. But when the patriots of America come together after this and realize we need to make a stand, there won't even be time to for you to be ashamed of yourself. There isn't time for drama.

If you've ever seen the movie The Patriot, there were many times after a loss that people got disappointed and decided to give up saying, "It's a lost cause..", sound familiar? That's because it's happened all throughout history! This is called a turning point where we realize we really need to bust our @ss and make this happen.

New Hampshire is not Iowa, South Carolina, Nevada and Michigan are all not Iowa. They are their own states, with their own supporters with their own potential.

When you grow up, many years after The Revolution of 2008, and you have your grandkid on your lap are you going to say, "Well, I was a part of it, until we placed 5th in Iowa - I decided to quit because i didn't think we had a chance". Or will you say, "Iowa was the turning point, we knew after that night that we had to hit the streets and that the election was very real - the Revolution was very real.

Remember, there's nothing worse than failing after you try than being a failure for never trying.

Nate K
01-03-2008, 11:40 PM
bump, i refuse to have negative threads above mine.

newmedia4ron
01-03-2008, 11:43 PM
NH PLAN

Put some relationships on the line. Stress to close apathetic friends/family how much this means to you (Its not like you're lying you're here right). All your asking is for one day of their time.

How many times have they dragged you to bad films and such. They owe you.

(If they agree to do it for you make sure they are registered and make sure you drag them the to the polling place when the time comes)

If every NH Ron Paul supporter brought 3 people into the primary who were never going to vote for anyone in the first place, we QUADRUPLE OUR EXPECTED TURNOUT!

Lets get this viral. You and the extra 3. You and the extra 3. You and the extra 3. You and the extra 3. You and the extra 3.....

Note:I'm not saying to to try and convert your 100% neocon father or your 100% liberal activist sister. Everyone has family members or friends that are apathetic and might do this one time only thing because you show them how important this is to you.

Bring the waterworks if you have to.
Promise them a huge party or something, we can do this!

Grandson of Liberty
01-03-2008, 11:45 PM
bump, i refuse to have negative threads above mine.

i'll do the lifting this time. :)

Nate K
01-03-2008, 11:46 PM
no i say DO convert your neocon father, i'm doing it to my apathetic dad and it's working!

let everyone know who you stand for and show them why they ought to too.

Bison
01-03-2008, 11:58 PM
bump