PDA

View Full Version : Iowa...my Realistic Opinion...

Brodown
01-03-2008, 11:25 PM
I have been watching all night i have heard nothing negative about Dr. Paul, In Fact Wolf and Larry said that he did well, Giuliani and Thompson got no mention at all. I do agree that he shouldve been on the chart because he had 10% and Richardson had 2% and was on there for the democrats, that was a bit lame. I think this does come down to votes and thank you to everyone in Iowa who did all they could and voted...but the word just wasnt spread enough, and the campaign didn't spend enough in my opinion I hope we can make it happen, and get rid of these helicopter signs and blimps(make us look like kooks)and get real TV and radio advertising and signs much more signs!!! Also do not start trusting the media they know Ron Paul's name sells to us so they are not going to attack him as much, which i've seen the past few days...they will not say much but when they do it will be a decent comment to keep us appeased, they are smart. Onward to NH!!! Huckabee was gonna win this for sure with all of the evangelical republicans, and Romney spent over 5 million there, i'd like to see how much we spent. I'm still bummed and won't get much sleep tonight as I didnt last night but thats gonna be all month!!!